How to weaken Troll God Godfather YAHWE/Jehova?

How Humans can try to free from the SLAVERY of Troll God YAHWE ???
You could try to weaken this Godfather ( YAHWE/Jehova ) with SHIVA & Vishnu !
Specially Shiva because Shiva cursed Brahma aka Godfather YAHWE/JEHOVA.
But first you have to understand ! The info from Hinduismus !

First to Understand: Brahma is Godfather aka they call him today YAHWE/Jehova !

In Hindusimus there was that Story: I give that very short !
There was a fight/Battle who is the biggest GOD: Brahma ? Vishnu ? Or Shiva ?
In this battle Brahma tried to shit/deceive Lord Vishnu and for that Shiva cursed Brahma aka YAHWE/Jehova.

Now People on this Forum will say: i am mixing Gods from different Religion !
But the Trinity never changed from century to century and Religion to Religion !
Anu/Enlil/Enki is the same like
Brahma/Vishnu/Shiva !
Brahma aka Godfather aka YAHWE aka Jehova is now Enemy to Vishnu and Shiva.
PS: So you can juse Vishnu and Shiva and also Cohzier to weaken Troll God YAHWE/Jehova.

2 Likes

Thats why Indian people from Hindusimus pray very very less to that cursed Godfather aka Brahma aka YAHWE/Jehova.

There are many different theories and gnosis on how to do this. However not all of them will align with yours. Like you said there’s a multitude of people on this forum who will tell you your mixing Gods.

Sometimes however I believe this is ok as there’s no SINGLE right way, and everyone is entitled to their own personal gnosis.

For example I sometimes lump together Arachne and Sepheranz
Or Banebdjadet and Baphomet
Or Astarte and Astaroth

So using this system of the Trinity and freeing people from the evil of Yahwe/Jehovah requires intense magick. I would probably call upon Shiva or adversarial forces to sort of call-out the shortcomings of Yahwe, allow people to see where he’s fallen short or where he’s forsaken them.

For example I tell people who come to my door preaching about the bible that I want nothing to do with their book because I consider it evil with all the genocide that Yahwe has carried out and all the hatred he preaches and how he’s supposed to be all loving yet sacrifices people to hell simply because of the people THEY LOVE.

Point out Yahwes inconsistency, Tyranny and evil so that people will double check what they believe and hopefully free themselves from slavery of a tyrant.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother. Your energy goes where your attention goes, so any attention paid to it gives it energy.

In my book, it’s better to just completely ignore it. Set your intention that it doesn’t exist in your universe and is irrelevant.

It’s an old Buddhist and Taoist knowing, that fighting something makes it stronger, gives it validation and a reason to exist. At the same time, it acknowledges to you and it that it’s a worthy opponent. That’s strong magick making it more real to you and giving it power.

So stop that:you’re spending energy on something that really is irrelevant, so don’t waste any more energy on it, it’s a non issue.

I disagree with this Imo Yhwh is not a god at all. It’s just an aliens that enslaved a bunch of dumb animals called humans and they decided were trained to make a religion of him. He’s a psychopathic despot that’s long dead, … not worth all this effort.

Anu/Enlil/Enki are also different people. If you read the documentation they are talking about actual beings walking and eating and talking. There’s no reason to deify any of them really. They had skills and Siddhis the humans didn’t is all.

In my view though, there actually are no gods at all, there is a source, the Tao, but it’s not personable. Anything personifiable is an egregore or an incarnate, and therefore not a god, just a very skilled higher being.

I give no such credit to no thing and no one, but the All and everything at once.

6 Likes

I can’t believe this is still a concept lol

If you want to break free from Yahweh/Enlil/Chronos

You basically have to break free from the matrix

Which means you have to commit yourself to ascent otherwise you’ll keep falling back into the 3D consciousness

You have to break free from within, fighting it is still perpetuating it, the only power Yahweh has over you is the power you give to him.

You have to break free from the Jehovian seals and enlilite systems

This isn’t about Yahweh that’s spiritual bypass, this is about you and you’re ascent you’re just blaming Yahweh, from the higher point of view he doesn’t even exist your higher self is just him to get your attention, you only suffer when you’re not connected to the higher self.

2 Likes

Personally, I feel as if when humans worship/follow a god, their sense of belief creates a sympathetic link to said god. Think of it as if the believer is like a radio antenna. This allows the god to affect a greater range in the human world. So, the more followers a god has, willing or subjugated, the greater their power. So, I think the best way to weaken this god is for less and less people to follow him. Which I feel like is already happening.

2 Likes