How to understand if

During meditation we’re talk to a deity and it’s not an our own sub/conscious mental activity?

Thanks

3 Likes

a lot of it is practice, since the spirits communicate through the subsconsious, for that is easier for them, it will seem like your own thoughts.

some spirits will use different idioms than what you normally use, which is one bit of a sign. If you truely doubt though politely ask them to for an outward sign, (a knock, mess with the incense / candles, ect.) once you gain the confidence in it, you’ll be able to distinguish the two

3 Likes

It can be both, and in the psychological model it is the same thing, basically.

Exactly.

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

A spirit would also be more likely to tell you what you need to hear versus what you want to hear so if you feel your own biases at play take that into consideration.

3 Likes

You have to trust it sometimes. Personally, and I don’t know if it’s because of my connection to him - but when I would doubt the voice I heard I would FEEL his irritation. He speaks differently than I do, word placement, the flow of things. It’s consistent also. In short answers, which he rarely gives, if he is playful he will elongate “yessssss” . Little things I take note of.

3 Likes