How to treat a woman: a lesson for millenial men, a visual guide

Still not into it. To each their own.

2 Likes

That’s totally fine… there are other terms not every sub calls her dominant Daddy.

So don’t use any names we just found what works for us.

I called the last dom I had Master. … but that was a long time ago. And honestly my current relationship fits way better.

2 Likes

Yeah, master seems better than seemingly molester IMO.

Daddy doms are not creepers trying to have underage sex btw.

Daddy Doms are special bc they can have a little…who is a grown woman but has different needs within the bdsm aspect …I am actually a year older then @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s not your intention, but this is like reading 50 shades for me. Same effect :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Consensual stuff like these two are talking about is NOTHING to do with molestation; BDSM is not about being violent to the other person in the manner you portray.

This was not describing shanking someone in the street - the difference is the same: http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/cut-adult-fiction/29009

And a lot of people would find that more troubling that a DD/bg dynamic.

5 Likes

Cmon dude … Spanking leaving marks, straps leaving marks, choking, forcing the head for head is rough play. Not saying they get punched or kicked.

But I LOVE it when Daddy spanks me…:blush::blush:

OMG I get wet just thinking about It :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

That’s great :slight_smile:

Truthfully, I wasn’t into the whole “Daddy” thing either when we started. We were playing, and looking for a special name and baby girl just happened naturally through the scene. The name came in a way similar to the way a magical name does through meditation, or in this case, the scene we were playing.

Obviously, you have a distorted view of BDSM, Fuego, similar to the way mainstream media portrays Satanism as perverts who practice animal and infant sacrifice.

There is a multiverse of difference between consensual pain, which is sexually fulfilling, and abuse.

4 Likes

True, I know its not “daddy issues”, or prior molestation victims that call their master daddy. It just generally creeps me out when I read or hear it in a sexual context.

I nearly laughed at the shanking in the street.

1 Like

My ex gf got into a relationship with this tough guy Master. I rescued her a handful of times from the annoying physically abusive prick.
He even went so far as to verbally threaten her seven year old daughter.
Jus saying.

The minority that do those things (and I see @Fuego1’s example appearing there as I type this) tend to colour the picture, same with BDSM, some guys do use it as an excuse for abuse, but that’s not either the intention or outcome for the majority, they just don’t make the headlines.

6 Likes

Yes. Bad apples spoiling the fun and games.

2 Likes

Yes, there are abusive assholes everywhere. And @Lady_Eva is right, there are predators that use BDSM as an excuse for abuse, just like there are people (on this forum and elsewhere) who use black magick for the same thing.

It shouldn’t colour us all with the same brush though.

6 Likes

That’s true… we were just scening and Daddy kept calling me babygirl …at first with out even realising it… if you go back to the very first scene which is public in the B n G …he called me babygirl.

It just came natural so when he finally settled on calling me babygirl. I said well all babygirls need a Daddy …so in choosing my name you also chose yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny … Was just explaining to my roommates why women should not run the world on the premise they by gender would run it better.

I brought up a sarcastic comment on consentual terms in signed triplicate forms based on a few women I’ve known that cried rape for one reason or another, unfortunately downplaying actual victims, just because they don’t like the guy for one reason or another.
I can see abuse allegations arising from BDSM people that get miffed about something.

I see nothing wrong about an old fashioned romance. Quite frankly I’m not impressed with not taking my time to find suitable partners and instead being desperate for my first time, as well as a few others.

I liked Gomez and Morticia and how you could tell they’d be stellar in bed … But kept street and sheets contained, but dangerously close to crossing the line.

It seems to me that kind of “teasing” would lead to more passionate intercourse than BDSM. Though I do enjoy gripping her hips and pulling her back and forth to be as rough or as gentle as we both like. I also found the more time I ate a woman out and taking my time doing it led to hotter intercourse. Yep … I’m vanilla but I had to learn by trial and error.

1 Like

I’m just going to say this. There’s being a man for the sake of being manly, and then there’s being a man as a consequence of doing what’s NECESSARY.

1 Like

Well I have to add that it depends alot on the two people

We have only ever had to stop one scene. And that was because I was confused.

And honestly he was the one who stopped the scene.
He noticed I was not as into it as usual and stopped to question it. …I was confused about what the spanking was for. I thought I had displeased him earlier and it was punishment. .but in fact it wasn’t. .it was for pleasure. …
But I was confused. So he immediately stopped the scene. Which is awesome for so many reasons. .1) he was as my Dom paying close enough attention to his sub to know something wasn’t right 2) he questioned his sub 3) he didn’t try to pressure his sub into continuing
4) it showed me that I can always tell him when I’m not comfortable or confused or its just too much and he will not be disappointed in me or try to keep going.

1. Now Daddy always tells me before we scene what it’s for. .pleasure or punishment …
    So I always know from the start why hes doing whatever he is doing.

That is a very good dom :slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

They are a dime a dozen. I was fortunate to meet one last year who wasn’t like that. He was a player though. Such a shame, I would have made him the happiest man on earth. Good woman problems.

1 Like