How to Summon Satan / Lucifer ? (Very Serious)

I’m sorry he fucked up my mood. I stand corrected. My apology :pray:

I think I need few minutes of meditation !

1 Like

Youre goofy im asking for help and that fucked up your mood.

I posted a couple previous experiences trying to deter myself from the typical kid who hops on this forum saying asking dumb shit. Im obviously a noob I admitted I was an amateur and I always try to stop myself from posting asking for help cause It looks weak.

You guys are ridiculous thanks for only trashing the thread :+1:

2 Likes

Honestly I find using a candle and sigil works the best FOR ME. I usually do blood casting, but I dont think opening with it with Lucifer is the best. You really want to focus your intent and go for it. If you fail just try to revise your methods and go again

I have no intention of trashing your thread, i intend to be constructive

You started it with trash, don’t expect anyone to clean it up for you :+1:

You done or you wanna strut your ego a bit more?

Whats the actual purpose of replying with a generic reply like “uSE SeArCh”

1 Like

If youre keen on offerings I believe roses are a good start iirc

1 Like

To let you understand the actual purpose of using search.

1 Like

Thank you ima try His sigil again tomorrow and well see if anything happens this time. Is it okay to give an offering if I havent had a connection or anything yet? I want Him to really like me

1 Like

Go to E.A Koetting’s YT channel and SEARCH there for rituals if you’re too lazy to search the forum :

https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial

Nothing ventured nothing gained. He came to me before i worked with him, so I do what I want. I dont suggest that mindset. Just show intent, and be serious, hes responsive

1 Like

Okay for sure. I think I might be having problems as well calling on Him as I use to be a christian in the past and growing up I was forced to be one. Both of my parents are die hard Christians and would drop me if I pursued satanism. I would definitely say I sometimes get guilt tripped for being Satanist and it erks me so fucking badly.

1 Like

I grew up in a christian household and I did my first summon and blood contract at 12/13. It shouldnt be an issue if you are serious

Girls, girls you are both pretty haha!

@PrinceX aren’t you a regular haha? I would’ve thought more of you, new members are just as important as us

2 Likes

Prince is having a bad night, Big Brother Hap already took care of it 52602793_384787362317372_8446799854763507712_n

2 Likes

You’re right, I should’ve done better than that.

2 Likes

@darkwizard This post will answer some of the questions you have (including this one): BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

Also, make sure you use the search function for any further questions, since they have probably already been answered. Posting a thread without first searching for an existing answer just makes clone threads. And trust me, experienced members who have the answers, don’t answer any clone threads, because they’re bored to give the same answer again and again to multiple threads.

1 Like

But to answer ops question fuck summoning that fool just destroy him. If you want the power take it from him dont ask if hes the real king of sin and all things wicked he’ll love it!

Here is his former self he’s terrified of this aspect of himself he rejects the identity his father has given gim
SAMAEL
Image result for samael

FALL LIKE ME BROTHER

everyone’s getting that type of answer because everyone’s creating new threads asking questions that had already been answered. Exactly what you’re doing.

If you wanted PrinceX to give you links you could’ve just said: “hey man, I’ve been looking and I can’t find anything, can you give me a link please?” Instead of just being rude.