How to summon King Paimon

Pineapple + pizza big no no :wink:

1 Like

@MiKu So, the lbr is not offensive to King Paimon and Lucifer? The reason I ask is that it just seems a good idea to do so, making sure that when I open a door, only the spirits I want come thru. I just did a basic "saying hi to King Paimon and Lucifer. I put some chocolate in a bowl and some of the alcohol Iā€™m sipping on in a shot glass right on the table my computer is on, bidding them welcome and to please partake of the offerings I set before me ( itā€™s 4 Loko Gold. The chocolate is just some little Hershey bars Cheap stuff, but itā€™s what Iā€™m drinking and what I have at the moment). Iā€™m hoping they hear me, join me, and enjoy the offerings, as it was just an informal ā€œhelloā€. I was watching T.V. when, for some reason, I felt compelled to do this. Could that be them talking to me? It was a strong enough compulsion that all I could think of was ā€œI should make an offering and say hiā€, so I paused the movie, set the offerings on the table (which is a mess right now), and talked to them, particularly King Paimon, then stared at his sigil while repeating his Enn ten times (that felt right somehow), bowed, and thanked him and saying ā€œme and enjoy these offerings of chocolate and libationsā€ and told him I was just saying hello.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the intent that matters! If you are intending to banish they will leave! But if you are not! They will just look at you amused how you kicked someone that might have came along with them! :rofl: they bring a crowd of energies and am not about to just take it! Am a newbie so excuse me if I just want the teacher to my self! I also find that invoking is better for me to just have the one am calling!

I agree with this MiKu. I certainly donā€™t want to banish King Paimon and Prince Lucifer, Iā€™m trying to call them. I just take it on faith they hear me and that they are working on my petition, even when I feel no presence (perhaps a test? History is full of gods testing people. Maybe they just want to know Iā€™m serious and not going to say fuck it if I donā€™t get immediate answers). I never banish them or dismiss them, I always say things like ā€œokay thatā€™s what I wanted to say, hang around and come and go at your leisure, thank youā€, and similar things.

explain difference please?

Follow the instructions in the Ars Goetia and you wonā€™t have any problems.

Ea believes the protection circle pisses them off, and this is up to you to decide on your own.

He usually isnā€™t too picky about candle color since I use whatever I haveā€¦ Sometimes I donā€™t even use a candleā€¦ But from what Iā€™ve heard and read the recommended colors are blue and black.
The incense he likes is basically anything Earthy and muskyā€¦ Stuff that kinda chokes people up. Examples being Myrrh, Sandalwood, Frankincense. Some have also said Dragonā€™s Blood works for him. I canā€™t say much about incense being I live in a religious household and my family would complain about it and the smell.
For other things that you would need would basically be nothing elseā€¦ Unless you want to. You donā€™t have to use anything else but you can. Other things would be like (I think) Tarot cards, his associated one is the Six of Pentacles. Otherwise I canā€™t think of stuff you would needā€¦
But if itā€™s your first time you need to make sure to address him as King Paimon and not just Paimon because he finds it disrespectful and will tell you as he has others that he has earned his title as king. Basically itā€™s a respect thingā€¦
If you have other questions ask me or message me either is fine (edit: sorry for the lack of spacingā€¦ My phone is being weird and yeahhā€¦)

1 Like

Am I the only one who notices that paimon ask for sandalwood? Or that heblikes sandalwood?

1 Like

Hi AradiaX, after reading your comment Iā€™m feeling curious. Where do you leave your offerings and what do you do with them once the session finishes? Thanks in advance!

@pauloncha

Iā€™ll take the liberty to answer this one.

I leave my offerings up in front of the sigil or anywhere on my altar during rituals.

Post ritual Iā€™ll leave them either on the altar or if I have another ritual coming up the next day then I move them on the side.

I leave them out for 48 hours (ven 24 will do) and then leave them out in nature.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! You know, Iā€™ve noticed that in most of the books and writings on these topics they explain the rituals in detail but never talk about what to do with the offerings once the ritual is over. I started practicing Wicca about 20 years ago, but I still donā€™t have a lot of experience in Goetia, so sometimes I get doubts like this haha. Thank you so much for responding and sharing your experience! :heart:

1 Like