How to summon asmodeus?

But what if this situation is connected not with the material, but only with the spiritual world, and one more entity is involved in it? In this case, how will this situation be resolved?

1 Like

Then I have to Question what is that Situation Exactly, This Technique or Ritual if You will that i posted is meant to call Asmodeus only in a very Core Level. But To Answer Your Question, if theres one more entity let’s Suppose Zepar Then I would do a normal Evocation Ritual through sigils and Candles and I would call upon these spirits up Tell them What Must be Done.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! The situation itself is connected with another spiritual world - the Fiery World - and its representative, Attakeria. But I would not like to describe the situation here in more detail (although I previously created a topic dedicated to this situation).

1 Like

HA! I am Listening To Songs About Fire Right Now!
Maybe If you Evoke a spirit of Fire like Asmodeus and The Spirit of Fire itself will Help you, I read quite a few things from you and they seem very interesting. We Do have some Similar Experiences with this Wolrd of Fire, Paimon and that golden Light.

3 Likes

Of all the representatives of the Fiery World, I develop a connection with Attakeria. Firstly, since this is my essence, and secondly, I had enough persistent memories from the “past” (not human) life. Well, in general, all the events in my life contribute to this.

Attakeria have the essence of both fire and light. In terms of capabilities and position, he is not inferior to Asmodeus. But it is difficult to resolve the issue with the help of Attakeria. As I understand it, Asmodeus wants to intermarry with the Fiery World through the spiritual child of Attakeria (not directly Asmodeus, but his son). At the same time, Attakeria is against such a development of events (everything is complicated by an agreement related to this issue).

King Paimon said that in the infernal world they know about the Fiery World, but this world is not too open for communication.

2 Likes

We Can Talk About this on DM’s Since we are getting a bit off track with the topic of The Thread.

2 Likes

Yes, of course.

2 Likes

Can anyone talk to me about asmodeus and facts about his personality on dm?

2 Likes

Youll never get rid of him! What would you do that for, he’s a dog. Like as in, AN ANIMAL of the spiritual realm. He’s a DOG?? He’s not a human or even a demon or angelic, HES A DOG.

Wait until you have him so imbedded in your auric field that you have to 'Absorb" him into your freaking energy body. How fun. Now you are yolked to a FREAKING DOG! get off it.

:joy::sob::sob:

I was wondering can we make a gc on a app and call so I could be guided to summon him because I really need his help and yours

I think the correct term you are looking for is evoking or invoking. Summoning is very brutal for a demon. I am just making sure you know how making contact with a demon from the goetia works. Summoning is the act of forcefully bringing forth an entity. It can’t be pleasent. In essence to invoke him or evoke him one must chant his enn, leave his favourite offerings , open a circle and invite him in, discuss with him, read about him. Invocation is about calling him within you , within your own energy and evoking is about calling him in the outside world to a medium like smoke or fire or possession etc.

1 Like

Welcome @Dawn_Mccoy It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW** and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I haven’t read through all the comments yet.
But I will tell you, do not cover your head (no hat or bandanna, nothing!) when you summon him.
He told me this, not to cover my head when summoning this, when he came through.
He will trick you if you cover your head.
I came across this bit of information when looking up things about Asmodeus.

1 Like

That was an excellent post. Thank you so much for linking it.