How to stop worrying about results when you're not seeing them

So i casted this spell on this guy and I wasn’t caring at all for results, but after some days i still couldn’t see them and started to feel less confident about my sucess, Lucifer and Astaroth already commented with me that my love life is something thats ok right now bc there was some really powerful demons that i called working on this person
But even trusting Lucifer, i can’t feel confidence about it bc i don’t see anything and i know thats bad but how do i stop It?

3 Likes

If you truly trust them, you’ll be confident in what they’re doing for you. Sounds like they got your back on this for sure.

It can be frustrating because your not seeing anything come to fruition, but you basically have to let go and go on with your life. Just chill, relax, grow and let the spell work out on it’s own.

Best of luck.

5 Likes

thanks, i called sitri, sallos, belial, dantalion and rosier on this (its my first time with them) and i know that they REALLY can help and already helped a lot of people in the matter i called them for
and you’re right, i should relax, i don’t feel anxious to be honest, just not confident

2 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. Just have to trust in yourself and the spirits.

And with the plethora of spirits you have on your situation, that’s some firepower. I wouldn’t be too worried about anything lol

2 Likes

Alternatively, you may need to perform the ritual multiple times to get the results.

1 Like

not sure if its needed

its done in a certain way

1 Like

Trust whoever you want, but trust yourself first. Your intuition, not the monkey mind we all have. You’re the one doing the magick. Spirits or angels or gods, follow what you think, feel and believe. If you think something is not right, it’s not working, they will confirm that for you. Even if they said otherwise to calm you down and give you a chance to change your mental-spiritual state to one that allows them to do the tasks you asked for.

Results are the final judge. I agree with @MKUltraMadeMeDoIt there is nothing wrong in performing the spell again until you feel it’s perfectly done and become absolutely sure of the outcome.

2 Likes

i thought they do what they’re asked to do
also, i did this spell twice bc the first it was a… failure
i don’t know if its good to ask them again for something that lucifer told they’re working hard on

1 Like

Do you have any hobbies? Try doing that for awhile to get your mind off of the magick or just watch some Netflix or TV.

3 Likes

oh, i have a lot
but to don’t concentrate on magick ir just the spell?

1 Like

In my opinion, they do what they’re asked for. But you must completely know that it’s going to happen. It’s already done. If you have any doubts or negative thoughts or emotions about it, then better do the ritual again until you reach that mental-spiritual state of absolute certainty. That’s what spirits follow and confirm by manifesting your desired result.

4 Likes

Just the particular spell. If you’re going to do more magick be sure it’s focused on something else for awhile.

2 Likes

i don’t know if i should be doing the spell everyday til i get results or just relax and don’t worry even if i cant see results

1 Like

i’m trying to
just really confused about how to react after this spell and situation

1 Like

Don’t worry about it for awhile. Keep your mind occupied. After a few days, you could do a divination on the matter.

3 Likes

Not everyday that would be too much effort… better do it once, relax and let go of all worries, fear and negative thoughts and emotions… raise your vibrations, as they say. Enjoy yourself, do something that you love.

If you was specific in the spell about timing, for example… asked for the spell to manifest within 10 days or a month… then forget it and check the results after this date is reached. If it worked, then all is perfect. If it didn’t work, you can perform the spell again if you wish.

3 Likes

i didn’t talked about time with them, do you still advice in casting the spell again?

2 Likes

Honestly, yes. If possible. I sense that you have too much doubts and worry at the moment. Do it again and focus more on your mental-spiritual state after the spell is done. That’s when magick really starts to happen, the most important part of the spell. If you can include specific timing that would be great. Just give it enough space-time to be done… not too short, not too long. Something you would be comfortable with.

2 Likes

At the end of a ritual I always clap my hands hard, sometimes give myself a good slap across the face, then I force myself to laugh. After that I clean up, at least have a freshen up, some nicotine, a drink and then do something physical – I like preparing food. No TV. No radio or music. Just me and the food. Takes and keeps your mind off of what you’ve done.

If you start dwelling on your Magickal operation, give yourself a hard upper-cut or similar.

Using Sigils, you can create and place the Sigil where you’ll always see it. And every time you see it you must remind yourself of what it represents and means. At the point you no longer consciously see it, it’ll start working. Lipstick on a bathroom mirror works great and is easy to remove.

Hope that helps.

Al.

6 Likes