How to soul travel

How to do it?i want to visit spirit rounds and realms of spirits i have read a lot of soul travel methods but some are over complicated and some are taking really long time
can someone tell me or suggest a entity to help me with that
also if u know a good not over complicated or really long method write it down.
thanks!

3 Likes

I highly recommend purchasing EA’s Soul Travel course. It will teach you all you need to know.

2 Likes

well i think it would be more affordable to me with the 3 payments of $39
Thanks!:grinning:

2 Likes

With all courses 50% off this month, you can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

I love the course :+1:

2 Likes

You might also be interested in working with the beings in Kingdoms of Flame. There are a few spirits in the grimoire that teach projection, like the Spirit Thalos, and the Angel Frotasch.

5 Likes

great i am gonna read it and call up those entity i feel more drawn to thalos but i am also feel drawn to bathin and haagnenti for this.aslo what to do when you feel drawn to a big number of entities for a certain task how to choose?just choose a random that u feel drawn?

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. Go by your gut. if you’re drawn to a certain spirit, then that might be the one to work with. You can always work with another if it doesn’t work out.

In my opinion, working with a particular spirit on projection, while also working the Soul Travel course, will greatly improve your chances of success.

3 Likes

thanks man :+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Good luck and keep us posted on your work!

1 Like

Did you soul travel yet?

1 Like