How to safely communicate with a malevolent/necromantic entity who wants something from you

This is for those who wish to communicate with entities that they feel as though wish to harm them in some way shape or form.

Yes I purposely kept this simple enough for anyone to use. Feel free to add on this whatever you wish but in itself alone this has gotten the job done for me and others as well

You need a long white candle

A glass of water

A few drop of your blood ( if you’re a woman your menstrual blood here will be one of the most powerful things you can use )

And some incense

Sigils or picture of Anubis

You need a long white candle

A glass of water

A few drop of your blood ( if you’re a woman your menstrual blood here will be one of the most powerful things you can use )

And some incense

Sigils or picture of Anubis

Outline a pentacle on the floor or a make shift altar/ table with a mix of flour, salt and a few drops of your blood

The pentacle acts as a nexus of power, physically marking that spot as a barrier and separation between both worlds, it acts as a beacon for the spirit to manifest

As you outline the pentacle on the floor see your mixture from which you trace it turn blood red and sink deep into the floor. See your blood connecting to the earth like Abel’s did a long time ago.

Feel your blood and the earth mix in sacred covenant. In ancient times blood was spilled on the earth to mark sacred ceremonies, forbidden rites and rites of power and protection. There’s a reason why the Israelites had a blood marking on their doors to keep away the plague in Egypt. Even judeo Christians knew the importance of blood. That’s why they taught women that their monthly flow was an abomination to be kept hidden and shunned when in fact it’s the opposite.

Say this chant as you feel your blood on the earth come to light and paint your surroundings in a hellish reddish copperish glow.

Say this chant with as much conviction as you can:

sangui sanguinis mei tutela tua est

(This chant loosely translates to: “the blood of my blood is my protection” )

When you’re done go to the northernmost point of the pentacle place the sigil (or symbol)/ picture of Anubis.

As you do stare into the sigil or the eyes of the picture, get into the tgs state and start to feel yourself loose connection to your physical surroundings and speak to Anubis, god of the dead and funeral rites. Speak to him not only out loud but telepathically connect to him

“Anubis Anubis
Guardian of the dead I call
On sacred ground I stand
I ask that you guide “insert spirit name here” to this temple
I ask that you stand witness and come to my aid if need be”

Place your glass of water and incense next to your picture of Anubis and you can now contact the entity however you would through normal evocation using the incense, a bowl of water or a scrying mirror as a base for manifestation.

Ps: I didn’t include an evocation here as there are many evocation tutorials on here for you to use.

You can also choose to use the water scrying technique that I added on here a while ago to contact the specific spirit you have in mind.

I see a lot of people on here who don’t know how to properly approach working with malevolent entities that they perceive to have ill intent towards them. i.e. they try to constrain them, or immediately banish them which may or may not work sometimes.

How it’s done in a lot of cultures is that the shamans/ medicine men or spirit workers negotiate with said powerful malevolent spirit to see what they want and why they are attacking the said person in order to plan their next course of action.

Remember the first course of spiritual warfare is to: “Know thine enemy”

8 Likes

That is true. Very interesting.

Question, why lump necromantic in with malevolent?

1 Like

Because of the nature of the spirit I choose to work with in this spell.

He functions as both a powerful guardian but he is also a god of the dead and can therefore handle both malevolent entities and or malevolent entities who aren’t necromantic in nature.

I wasn’t implying that all necromantic entities are malevolent or vice versa

2 Likes

Ah, just curious. Also, check your kik

1 Like

Will do in a sec, i just got back from traveling the west coast

1 Like

Bookmarked already…:blush: