How to remove vacant spirits without messing up my pacts?

How to remove vacant spirits without messing up my pacts
(such as through a general exorcism)?

Hi guys,

I have an issue,
I made a pact with Lucifer, but the problem is that there are some vacant spirits with their own agenda) attached to me who when using the forces of creation,
mess up my way of thinking, my Luciferian Pathworking towards ascent and co-create multidimensional reality
based on their own belief. I hear their petty replies and their own fears, which I know to discern. Recently, yesterday the F’ers were luring me into showing me ways to potentially destroy the planet, and I just decided I wanted to find ways to really put the F’ers on their place- the problem is that they are attached so deeply and I don’t seem to get them out that easily-
I figured I would get it’s ass kicked by Ismaelta, sooner or later, which I asked but find that, some time afterwards, they are still present in me.

Sometimes I found them to be resisting transformation, sending me even bugs to keep me awake to prevent me to fall asleep ever so deeply, because what follows is the demons which I called upon from transformation, blockage removal to kick in and do the job I requested.

I really had it with vacant spirits and would welcome the 360° of your view on what to do with them, because they also mess up humanity, whether they are benevolent or not, when attaching themselves to other beings they suck off life-force and ultimately create a logic perception separate from yours, which gives mental subconscious schism and makes a mess (which I fortunately manage but I must find a solution)

I seek to work towards human evolution, but those guys…

I need to find ways to instantly suck them out, without a general exorcism that may perhaps mess cancel my demonic pacts (or not?) - heal the schism and make sure they don’t come around again-preferably, I’d like to find ways to syphon such spirits out of this realm.

Thanks beforehand for your replies!

Sounds like you have larvae attached to you. This is very common when working dark currents. They are called kiumbas in the Quimbanda cult. Sorcerers need to do regular cleansing after workings. Larvae are attracted to the power when rites are performed. And they will linger and feed off of you.
Make a magical wash of parsley and water and spray it around your house. As well as bathing in it. That should do the trick.
Also, a magical bath of lavender,sage and sea salt after workings keeps larvae from attaching to you as well.
It should be part of your arsenal to do cleansings on a regular basis.
It is foolish not to, and from what I gather a lot of people don’t.

1 Like

Construct wards that filter out the vacant spirits but leave the pact alone.

You’re not going to damage a serious pact by clearing out astral trash, but if you have any doubts, ask Lucifer himself for a tool or method to banish these (or bind them to your will) - or simply do a banishing and specifiy that it banishes all forces and intelligences except those appointed to you under your pact, by Lucifer.

Most of the modern banishing rites you’ll find are usually designed to only banish unwanted spirits. DGLN’s suggestion of cleansing washes is also another greatt method to use on its own, or in addition to a cleansing rite.

[quote=“Student of Goetia”]If you have a covenant with the real Lucifer, no magical activities will be able to interfere with that. In my experience, you can call on Him to watch over all your rites.
As for washings, hyssop is more congruent with Solomonic tradition.[/quote]

The problem with this here is that you can go to any of a dozen of Satanic groups and they all will always claim that their version of Satan or Lucifer is the real one. Ultimately, ones own personal connection is all that matters, but not by those who read from The Book. If it is the real Lucifer you WILL know that.

Yes, but I don’t see a simple banishing of astral trash as capable of blocking a major pact with a powerful being like Lucifer who’s been actively invited by the OP and has sealed a pact.

I use a version of the LBRP pre and post ritual and the consecrated salt water method from E.A’s videos to keep a bunch of lingering crap from buiding up. There are many methods for cleansing and I honesrly can’t say if any is better or worse then the other without doing it. It could be compared to medicine where each type works for certain ailments.

However I use burning sage, incense, salt water cleaning, and studying herbal mixtures to compare results

Whatever method you use, cleanse EVERYTHING around you. Your tools, home, clothes, furniture, yourself, people you live with.

Of course like it has been said already. Ask Lucifer for his advice. Keep in mind you may already know what to do intuitively. Sometimes thats how we are guided. “know without knowing” Hope this helps.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:7614”][quote=“Student of Goetia”]If you have a covenant with the real Lucifer, no magical activities will be able to interfere with that. In my experience, you can call on Him to watch over all your rites.

The problem with this here is that you can go to any of a dozen of Satanic groups and they all will always claim that their version of Satan or Lucifer is the real one. Ultimately, ones own personal connection is all that matters, but not by those who read from The Book. If it is the real Lucifer you WILL know that.[/quote]
People can claim all they like, it would not mean that they are necessarily in contact with a specific being, and not working with an “egregoric” entity.

As Jesus said, “Ye shall know them by their fruit.”

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:9, topic:7614”][quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:7614”][quote=“Student of Goetia”]If you have a covenant with the real Lucifer, no magical activities will be able to interfere with that. In my experience, you can call on Him to watch over all your rites.

The problem with this here is that you can go to any of a dozen of Satanic groups and they all will always claim that their version of Satan or Lucifer is the real one. Ultimately, ones own personal connection is all that matters, but not by those who read from The Book. If it is the real Lucifer you WILL know that.[/quote]
People can claim all they like, it would not mean that they are necessarily in contact with a specific being, and not working with an “egregoric” entity.

As Jesus said, “Ye shall know them by their fruit.”[/quote]

Yes. But here is the thing. Lets assume they all or most of them are actually right. That would then just mean that Satan or Lucifer manifested to them personally, where how spirits and the Infernal work with you is a very personal subject. So if you go to a High Priest or Priestess of a certain denomination, all your revelations will be influenced by his or her personal connection. Food for thought.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:9, topic:7614”][quote=“Biosynth, post:6, topic:7614”][quote=“Student of Goetia”]If you have a covenant with the real Lucifer, no magical activities will be able to interfere with that. In my experience, you can call on Him to watch over all your rites.

As Jesus said, “Ye shall know them by their fruit.”[/quote]

I see what you mean~ though as aditional information-
one can rule that out, in the equation - when doing an evocation - (lbrp and so on, especially in a circle) as the difference is quite powerfully and distinctively felt- when evoking him. Such as with calling upon Satan at night- it’s an unmistakable sensation. Actually they always show up the same when I call them up.