How to remove an unwanted spirit from afar?

So I have this friend that has an unwanted spirit in her home but she lives hella far away. My thoughts were to cast spells of protection on her but how could I remove the spirit without actually being there

Try and see if the spirit was there before she moved in, it might be bound to the house? hmm i suggest maybe try seeing what happened to it or why its trying to get your friends attention, maybe she did something to offend it or it needs help. Before trying to do the banishing and cleansing of the house anyway.

Perhaps use a form of divination to help you unravel the problem, also if you have an object or photo of the friend. This might help focus the reading on her and the spirit.

From the info I gathered from her it sounds like a parasite or shadow person. It drains her. She’s not a witch or anything like that, hence why it’s up to me.

I’m thinking ​of using a servitor but I don’t want to replace a spirit with a spirit just yet.

I’ll do a reading in a minute but I definitely have to know how I can remove it long distance because I can just get up and go to the other side of America lol

Astral travel to the house and try and talk to it, if that doesn’t work out you can either go ahead and kick its ass while you’re there then set up defenses in case its friends decide to take revenge by attacking the house or you can ask an entity to deal with it.

2 Likes

You can do remote cleansing using Reiki. All you need is an address + permission from the inhabitant, then its a go. If you have a friend or acquaintance who’s been initiated into the second degree of Reiki (because thats where they teach stuff like remote healing & cleansing & stuff).

I think you should encourage her to learn how to defend herself so that she won’t need to be rescued from strange entities unless they are exceptionally powerful.

I think you should encourage her to learn how to defend herself so that she won’t need to be rescued from strange entities unless they are exceptionally powerful.[/quote]

I mean I could but I don’t think she’d want to. There are some things I plan on having her do on her side of things once my hypothesis is verfied

What I may do is send a peice of myself to her just to scout the situation and return and act from there

1 Like

Any chance of using a demon in a crystal you give her to put in the area, I imagine my guardians and demons, killing an eating threats, then suck their energy, make them feed on each other

I’m unable to give her anything

You know quartz stores energy, adapt it to your aura, or make a protection charm , post it, is she mystical prone, tell me her personality , is the owner a good person, Il try seek it, I can connect through the net, I’ll tell the story if anyone wants it, pure weird. tell it, its weird, no distance with magic, get a few of us try visualise ourselves there each knowing a cloak colour make it was , like all face east , repeat it at the same time, come on, I hope its dangerous, I’m feeling like death
. What you think, ? Imagination people, stop fucking with your base, keeps the mind base, not see that, I went nearly a year without wanking or sex, the power I had at my disposal, , I was on live leak and a pretend friend, spy sends me a pic with a sigil hidden, I think it was a subconscious attempt to trigger me, I’m 50% on the dissonance scale , under 20 is normal but above 30% you magical (and come from those with the gene to protect the mind from hardships,
but meaner. in . Lets catch the thing and fuck with it, for info lol

Idk if she’s sensitive to magick or spirits. It’s been forever since we last talked so I can’t say anything about personality. Idk if the owner is a good person, idek if it’s rented.

As for the rest of it, I’m confused as to what your saying

[quote=“Nightingale, post:12, topic:9568”]Idk if she’s sensitive to magick or spirits. It’s been forever since we last talked so I can’t say anything about personality. Idk if the owner is a good person, idek if it’s rented.

As for the rest of it, I’m confused as to what your saying[/quote]

I forget people don’t think like me, did a psyche test and its 1% of the populace and Stanley Kubrick’s too, of you want to check the limit of your magical abilities do a disassociation test. I forget everyone doesn’t read everyone else, vaccines I got a birth I got every disease from the vaccine. Maybe I got half ADD and Asperger together.

I don’t know without you painting a picture or thought an channel, with the little details , it sounds fishy, or, look at it. I cant deny my body’s sense’s. Its weird one but after my night I’m opening even more, guys lie with little details girl’s give too many when not asked. So the user on Nightingale is a pro in the online agenda setting, I apologise if I’m wrong but a lifetime of watching , studying and reading body language, linguistic nuances’ , people aren’t difficult, when I did what I want I had sex with at least a girl from a club, bar, bus stop, I’d have charmed the knickers off a nun in my weightlifting prime. Too little details when you come home a girlfriend would know something’s up, girls want to yap, its natural,

If I’m wrong I’m turly sorry an blame three days no sleep no filter, bypassed ego and still ready to run a marathon or take down a deer (EA) help) , I got a vibe yesterday EA was in one of the nine worlds and I knew him once, I channeled him for the first time and it was familiar but like being a kid with something you shouldn’t and people you ain’t allowed around. Sorry again, I have to stop my fingers are claws.

Core shamanic journeying, middle world, you “go” there and locate the spirit, and send it somewhere else, I can’t recall where you’re at with that but it’s a good method to use because sometimes the spirit is genuinely lost and can become an ally once you help it out.

I take one short break, and… :\

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow In case you still need help my advice would be to sen in your Legions en masse. Send in the entire army or just the beings who specialize in that sort of thing. Your choice really.

I already handled it but I don’t have legions.