How to remove a djinn

Hey guys,

I think I foolishly attached jinn Leila to myself and I can’t get her to leave.

I have tried politely and firmly asking but no luck.

Can anyone help me?

@anon48079295

Hi, have you tried Islamic prayers? Duas etc.

1 Like

Not sure I see a problem. Why get rid of a very useful spirit?

3 Likes

I have been bonded to a spirit. As log as I keep him busy it’s wonderful.

You could ask Azazel for help as most Djinn are under his legions in his aspect as Iblis.

1 Like

You can clean yourself with some grains of lentils and place them in a brown paper bag and toss them in a cemetery with 9 pennies, also rose water with the prayers of Surah, Al Fatiha, Sura Nas, Surah Al Falaq, Ayat Al Kursi. That will help the Djinn ease it self or go away.

1 Like

I think it’s called Leila I did try playing some on utube but it did not help

1 Like

It hasn’t been useful for me :frowning:

1 Like

@Shadownin I’m sorry that you are having a bad time with it. There is some good advice above. I wish you well.

:sweat_smile: Why remove a Djinn, they are wonderful beings

1 Like

This might help - get a copy of the book Practical Jinn Magick, by Corwin Hargrove. You can download it as a kindle book too. The last ritual in it is to ‘scatter’ the Jinn, if something has gone wrong, or you feel they are out of control . According to him ( and others I read), normal prayers and banishing don’t work on the Jinn. They are extremely powerful and not like other spirits. The ritual will scatter the Jinn from you - the only drawback is that he says you won’t be able to work with the Jinn again for a few months.

1 Like

Do an LBRP and pray to an Archangel .

1 Like

Try nas, felak, bakara, ayetel kursu,nasr

1 Like

You could ask Azazel since he has a deep connection with djinn or Asmodeus as he’s a king djinn.

1 Like