How to protect yourself from being drained?

Hey guys, so i could find this on the forum. I tried sealing the aura and banishing.

1 Like

Being drained means something is taking your energy or you are using more than you can produce! I see it as input and output so I use selenite crystals to fill the energetic gaps! Otherwise I’ll need food to replace it…
It works for spiritual and mental energy but not a physical exhibition.
What is it that drains you? Is it energy vampires? Obsidian can help with that!

3 Likes

Thanks for the gem tips. But i cant afford to go to the shop right now. I dont really know for sure, maybe some kind of enitity maybe a magician?

1 Like

Do you have salt and charcoal? Grinding them together makes a black salt! It consumes the attacker! It serves as a curse.
Normal salt push them out but they can come back later!

2 Likes

Learn to shield, do it hourly until it becomes second nature and is up without you having to think about it.

3 Likes

After i get the black salt do i need to rub it on the body or just fill the corners of the room?

1 Like

Thank you

The corners of the room works. It makes a mess if you put it on you!
If anything is attached to you then make a circle with it around you and get out of it. Then through some at the circle and leave it to be destroyed!
When you clean it later make sure it goes somewhere away from your property!

2 Likes

Thank you for your help! I cant find the charcoal i think normal salt will do it for now.

1 Like