How to properly collect graveyard dirt from a murderer’s grave?

Title says it all, how do i do this the best way?

The person killed many people out of greed. Is a female that eventually died in 1915 from a long sickbed in prison. Has no name on the stone, only the gravenumber. Visiting hrs of the graveyard are from 9am untill 5pm.

1 Like

Be careful where you store it once collected, that sort of thing can be a magnet for undesirable energies

2 Likes

Not sure if your asking how not to get caught by other people when collecting it or if your worried about spirits.

If it’s the former, make sure no one is looking and be very quick about it, If there is sod use a knife and cut a C pattern in the ground, pull it back then scoop out the dirt, best to do it that way, so once you put the sod back it should look like the ground has not been disturbed.

If the latter it’s always a good idea to leave a silver coin at the grave once your done, and store it in metal when not in use, if you don’t have a box of some kind then wrap it in aluminum foil, that will keep any lingering negative energy from oozing into your home.

6 Likes

Getting caught is not the issue, if the harvest allows me to collect at daytime. But i don’t want an angry spirit or any other spiritual inconvinience caused by an unproper collecting of the dirt.

I am planning to use plastic bag to put the dirt in, untill i get home to store it in a glass jar.

Do i have to offer a silver coin? How, just bury it at the spot where i take the dirt? Is there more choice in offerings this spirit would accept? Do i have to keep the surrounding grave (inhabitants) in mind? Do i need gloves while digging it?
I also plan to bring a flower bouquette, to ease possible suspicious visitors.

Money, or something equally important. If I visit graveyards, I’ll leave some coins, or a pack of cigarettes. It is an offering of respect, and a “here, take this for energy not my energy”. I would give something to the grave, and then to the graveyard itself to be certain everything is alright.

Gloves are optional, and so long as the graveyard gets their offering, other inhabitants should be okay

5 Likes

How do i offer to the graveyard in general? Just throw around coin money? Or perhaps something else?

2 Likes

Leave some coins at the gate for the gatekeeper before you enter.

6 Likes

Yes, other offerings can be something as simple as a small amount of bread and water, but if this woman killed for money then a coin would be the better choice.

Depending on the traditions and customs your following either leave a few coins at the gate like @Faustus said for a general offering to all spirits there or throw one over your left shoulder as you leave without looking back, either one should work fine.

2 Likes

When I collect graveyard dirt, I always bring a gift/s with me. I would prefer on collecting dirt from my relatives’ graves, but I haven’t visited them for ages. If you know the deceased, I would leave something I know they liked, like a cigarette/cigar, flower, honey/sugar, coins or pour alcohol on their grave. If you don’t know the deceased, a coin is a good pick in my opinion. So in your case with the greedy murderer, the coin should be fine.
Some say that you ought to knock on the headstone three times and ask for a permission to collect some dirt. It’s your choice where you leave your gift. You can bury it where you took the dirt or just leave it there, or leave the gift on the headstone. I also remember reading from somewhere that it’s good manners to only take one handful of dirt.

5 Likes

Don’t touch the dirt directly with your hands, keep a barrier between you and it i.e. gloves or a bag.

2 Likes

I leave the offering at the entrance, and the stone in question. Never needed grave dirt, it’s just a custom I’ve always ran with, I don’t even remember where I learned it

2 Likes

I’ve done it, i’ve collected the dirt today. I feel so proud and jumpy about it.
I have to say it really radiates negativity, it makes me nauseous and queasy in my stomache when i’m too close to it. I’ll be putting a silver coin in the jar with the dirt to appease it.

5 Likes

Have you checked if the grave is still active? 1915 is too long ago …
Edit: I’ve seen your last comment. Yes. It is active. Congratulations …