How to Pray to demonds

I know that there is angels and demonds but what’s the difference?
is it easier to contact demonds than angels and is so how can I do it with out putting my life in a dark hole?
does praying to jesus even work or its all made up stuff that the religion teach us. any knowledge or comments are More then Welcome!

Both can be contacted eaily, it’s whether you can hear (or see, or otherwise perceive) their REPLIES that is the big issue, that’s where the skill and practise comes in.

Demons are not innately dangerous, but if you fear that they may be, limit yourself to angels and ask their opinion, or work with other spirits - classical (non-Abrahamic) gods, elementalsd, your own ancestors etcetera, until you feel more confident.

does praying to jesus even work or its all made up stuff that the religion teach us. any knowledge or comments are More then Welcome!

Opinions vary, some magicians work with him, others don’t. I personally despise the religion he founded (even if unwittingly) so want nbothing to do with him, this is after all some middle-eastern desert cult, and has no reason to be central to the spirituality of anyone from outside that region…

1 Like