How to politely move on to the next spirit?

So I have been working with Bune for about a month, at some point I’m sure I will work with her again as this is a lifelong journey of learning, but for now I feel like it’s time to move on and Belial has been calling me.

How do I politely stop my working with her and move onto Belial? No doubt Bune has been great and has put me on the right path to learning about wealth and finances and I am thankful for that and will continue to work through what she has taught me. I have done daily offerings that varied from incense, alcohol, food, etc. What is the correct way to go from working with her to Belial? I do have room on the altar for both if that is appropriate. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

Side note: how do people deal with this long term?? Take for example there are endless spirits to work with and in the Goetia alone there are 72! If over time one decides to work with all of them I don’t find it feasible to have an altar with all 72 on there lol.

4 Likes

They work all together i guess, on the other side time is different. If a God calls you its because that is important for your becomeing.

3 Likes

I am a neophyte, so by no means take this as advice. However, I believe that I have read on here that King Belial and Bune have no problem working together. You may be able to work with both of them at the same time. Personally, I’d ask the duchess first. My guess is that she’ll be cool with it.

2 Likes

Generally, each time I just did so; although when I feel to disrespect an entity, I apologize.
Edit: indeed it’s also possible to explain before “changing”.

2 Likes

A common discharge of spirit which is eloquent in the sense that it is a dismissal leaving future opportunities open. “Depart go, then I say causing no harm or danger to man or beast and may peace divine ever be continued between thee and I.”

1 Like

As long as you don’t fully abandon a goal/project and leave the spirit with their dick in their hand so to speak, they don’t seem to care. I’ve actually had them get annoyed from being too clingy with some and refusing to bring in others. Think of Mom/Dad trying to drop you off for school and the child clinging to their leg.

4 Likes

I just move to whoever comes to me next. It doesn’t take long. It’s arranged by them I realized… Like they have board meetings about me.

4 Likes

You dont have to be exclusive with a spirit unless it is agreed upon, such as in a pact.

I work with a lot of different spirits, demons, angels, elementals, etc, and they dont mind.

5 Likes

Thanks everybody :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like