How to perform a physical shapeshift

Seeing as there doesn’t seem to be a guide, I thought I’d breifly summarise my method for shapeshifting.
The first step to performing a shapeshift is deciding exactly what you want to shift into.
You must picture this in your head and start to pull in energy to transform what you are picturing into an actual mass of energy.
It’s a bit like creating a spirit. Once you’ve crafted the thing you wish to become it’s time for the next step: getting used to merging with it.
You should merge your creation into yourself regularly, a bit like an invocation. Do this until you can easily draw it into your mind.
With all that out the way, you’re ready to start shapeshifting. Draw your creation into yourself, bringing it to the front of your mind. Then simply hand over control, allowing it to twist your body to resemble it. This is a slow process and will take several attempts before you start seeing good results, especially when you first start out.
From this point, it’s just a matter of keeping at it. Hope this comes in handy for a few of you.
Obviously you may experience mild discomfort, depending on how dramatic the shift is. When you first start, you may find it difficult to hold the shift and end up reverting back very quickly . Don’t worry, you’ll improve with time
Last thing to note: probably best to wear appropriate clothing, not a very good idea to wear your normal clothes when transforming into a 9 foot goat demon :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9218”]Seeing as there doesn’t seem to be a guide, I thought I’d breifly summarise my method for shapeshifting.
The first step to performing a shapeshift is deciding exactly what you want to shift into.
You must picture this in your head and start to pull in energy to transform what you are picturing into an actual mass of energy.
It’s a bit like creating a spirit. Once you’ve crafted the thing you wish to become it’s time for the next step: getting used to merging with it.
You should merge your creation into yourself regularly, a bit like an invocation. Do this until you can easily draw it into your mind.
With all that out the way, you’re ready to start shapeshifting. Draw your creation into yourself, bringing it to the front of your mind. Then simply hand over control, allowing it to twist your body to resemble it. This is a slow process and will take several attempts before you start seeing good results, especially when you first start out.
From this point, it’s just a matter of keeping at it. Hope this comes in handy for a few of you.
Obviously you may experience mild discomfort, depending on how dramatic the shift is. When you first start, you may find it difficult to hold the shift and end up reverting back very quickly . Don’t worry, you’ll improve with time
Last thing to note: probably best to wear appropriate clothing, not a very good idea to wear your normal clothes when transforming into a 9 foot goat demon :p[/quote]

Thx bro! I really wanted this.

2 Likes

A method i am currently studying is reaching a deep relaxed state, clearing the mind and slowing the breathing to enter a state of vibration, thats when your mind and body are synchronizing and from their, you imagine in your mind what form you would like to take and the subconscious mind takes care of the rest! This can also be used to time travel/teleport, just do the same thing but imagine the place and time you would like to vist

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:9218”]Seeing as there doesn’t seem to be a guide, I thought I’d breifly summarise my method for shapeshifting.
Last thing to note: probably best to wear appropriate clothing, not a very good idea to wear your normal clothes when transforming into a 9 foot goat demon :p[/quote]

Sounds alot like how I astrally shapeshift. But you say you can physically do it?

Ive been content with just doing it astrally. But to do it physically would be an interesting and useful feat.

2 Likes

Muggle: I don’t believe in magic.

Arianna: Watch as I transform my body into a dire wolf.

As an aside, one of my Catholic friends told me a story he heard about a woman who was talking to a guy online and she said that she was a witch and she could do magic. He wanted proof of course, so then she appeared before him in his house, in the nude.

This was a completely unprovoked statement by the way, but when I heard it I thought that such a woman would have to be extremely advanced to be able to effectively teleport to the location of someone she did not know.

4 Likes

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:5, topic:9218”]Muggle: I don’t believe in magic.

Arianna: Watch as I transform my body into a dire wolf.

As an aside, one of my Catholic friends told me a story he heard about a woman who was talking to a guy online and she said that she was a witch and she could do magic. He wanted proof of course, so then she appeared before him in his house, in the nude.

This was a completely unprovoked statement by the way, but when I heard it I thought that such a woman would have to be extremely advanced to be able to effectively teleport to the location of someone she did not know.[/quote]
That would be pretty awesome! :wink:

2 Likes

It would be awesome until you figured out she was a bat shit crazy, super possessive psycho stalker. How would you keep her out when she could teleport? No amount of deadbolts or restraining orders would do you any good.

3 Likes

^this is merely hypothetical. If you’re reading this, Teleporter Lady, please don’t take offense and stalk me.

3 Likes

But what if she was a hot, bat shit crazy, teleporter, stalker lady :wink:

3 Likes

I guess you could call that a beautiful death.

2 Likes

Death by Snu-Snu.

4 Likes

I would be very interested in how she did it and how to do it at will like that because damn if I could just show up in my girlfriend’s house like that. I would also enjoy using it to get around the more mundane things and time travel like that would be interesting. id want to get into contact with her.

3 Likes

So u can change ur physical structure by this…wow…1 hr meditation per day?

4 Likes

I’d guess it might be a similar method to how I materialise elsewhere. Though I can only manage a large, black figure.

3 Likes

Perhaps talking with the extraterrestrials about things such as star gates and interdimentional travel could prove beneficial. It might not be that its an advanced form of magick but that it required practice and constant discipline to keep the right thoughts and motions going throughout the teleportation or the shift.

4 Likes

Good point. I’ve only used it a few times and haven’t ever practiced

3 Likes

seeing as how you did it a few times only and already you are materializing as a shadow figure, it should prove it isn’t too difficult. you can continue to practice more and more often until you get to the sudden spontaneous occurrence where you can travel fully.

4 Likes

There actually is a guide, look up how to become a werewolf and then use the same method to become whatever shape or form you want, Il get the guide and post a link, im wrecked now but I post it soon

4 Likes

I’ve often entered in such state whare I could feel my body vibrating, when I was a kid. I was told that I could get spiritual visions through opening my 3rd eye. Form then I did a lot of meditation and took my self to several deep states. And tried a lot of things.

But I wasn’t able to shape shift. I clearly remember trying it but no results.

But I was just a kid then. Maybe I did something wrong.

Can you please explain me how can I do it? How deep the trance should be? And what should I do in that state?

3 Likes

Il find it tomorrow I promise