How to open and close a ritual

I’m reading Lucifer Awakening and it talks about opening and closing a ritual. Please advise on some ways that you do this in your temple or at your altar. Thank you for any help or material. I want to be sure I have studied sufficiently and know what I’m doing before I actually begin doing anything. Just studying for now and I have lots of questions.

1 Like

Just clap your flippers, that’s how I do it
(clapping).

1 Like

Oh, I see…

Interesting, I had a dream of a penguin today. Nice synchronicity. Thanks.

I am everywhere and nowhere

1 Like

Before I start anything, I always cast a magick circle, following by invoking the elemental spirits to guide and watch over my rituals, to help and work closely with the demons that I want to invite into my ritual.

I end it by thank the demons for being at my rituals, thank the elementary spirits(it is crucial to thank the elemental spirits as I’ve heard they could be very “dangerous” if they were not thanked)

And I bid them goodbye, go in peace

6 Likes

With a bell…

2 Likes

““it is crucial to thank the elemental spirits as I’ve heard they could be very “dangerous” if they were not thanked””
i made awful mistake,
i closed ritual without giving thanks and paying respect and as i was connecting with great ghob(king of earth element) for money , i got a lot of money problems after ritual.

how i can do this?

I go to the following element direction and I say smth along the line like “spirit of air, I call upon you to aid and guide me in this ritual tonight”

And bonus! Elemental spirits help with the ritual too! Please rmb to thank them!

Somewhere along that line of “thank you spirit of air for being at my ritual, I bid you. Go in peace”

Hope this helps

6 Likes

ask then thanks
i will remember for my next ritual
thanks a lot

1 Like