How to manifest tornados with magick?

Does anyone know if using magick and/or asking for an entity’s help, it’s possible to manifest a tornado, and if so, how would you get it to manifest in your desired location, and how would you choose which category (for example, F5)?
I ask this because apparently since it’s possible to change or manipulate the weather magickally, I’m wondering if this could be done as well.

Yes.

Call upon spirits of Fire and Air.

You wouldn’t really be able to choose the category though. When creating a storm of any sort, you have to build up the energy and then, when it reaches critical mass, release it, and let it take form as it will. The strength of the storm will be dependant on how much energy you built up, but if you try to control it too much, you are likely to collapse its matrix instead.

Edit to add: @PrinceX and @LordJoshAllen may have better information as they both practice weather magick.

3 Likes

LordJoshAllen explained his method in this video :

Hope you find it helpful. Can’t explain my way of doing it. Please keep in mind that manipulating the weather on large areas will cause a reaction somewhere else. Better to focus on a very specific region to limit any possible side effects.

As far as I know, you can get help from deities or do it yourself. Depends on the desired change. But always better to get someone working with you, I worked with Thor, Horus and Archangel Michael previously and I’m sure there are others you can work with as well.

2 Likes

How would I call upon the spirits of Fire and Air? When it comes to evocations, I’m usually told about specific spirit names, so how would I call upon a general type of spirits? Would I just say “Come spirits of Fire and Air!” and then tell them what I would like them to do (a powerful tornado in this case)?

Feel free to contact me on Discord, we should have a talk about this.

I would recommend calling the elemental kings, Paralda (Air), and Dijin (Fire). They can task their familiars.