How To Make Seals For Spirits

:heart_eyes:

i store them in a file …

2 Likes

Whatever works bro you know.:smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah but that box looks damm beautiful

1 Like

Nothing but the best for my Goetic royalty and Planetary and Elemental spirits…:smiley::+1::racehorse:

5 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

It’s really great. Thanks for creating this topic I am sure it will be a great help to everyone… :smiley:

1 Like

This is a tutorial because you said so.
The Unofficial Tutorial Directory doesn’t have special functionality - it’s just a thread to which we collectively post links to tutorials we like.

Here: click this link, click reply, and add away:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/91?u=mulberry

3 Likes

This thread was originally a post on another thread. @anon25000386 was asking Lady Eva to move to its own thread I believe, but that is also helpful, @anon25000386 you should post the links to your two tutorials in that thread.

2 Likes

Thanks, just did it. :+1:

Cool man. I’ve actually got blue sharpie marks around half my dishware from making Loa veves and pentacles.

I like to use my big plates for an outer circle, and my smaller ones for the inner circle with pentacles, and the big one alone for the veves. The size is perfect for 12”x12” poster board, which I have a stack of.

1 Like

That’s cool, I bet you get a looking durable seal that way.

1 Like

Oh this is awesom for sure! Never really though of usin or makin sigils or seals that size be for - I’ll give it a whirl thank much

1 Like

I actually made these seals this size because I made a triangle of art that fits them perfectly.

This whole method wasn’t my creation either. @Dragon_Empress20 taught me how to do it right. Before my seals were sloppy and looked like amateur garbage.

Also of note it helped me connect with the spirit taking such care in preparation of the seal.

Using good paper and inks hav given me 72 fine seals that I can work with for years to come also.

2 Likes

I recently got a compass circle tool which I don’t like because it creates a hole in the middle.

Thanks for posting this mike. I’ll be using this method from now on.

2 Likes

Great work bro, I want to learn magic

1 Like

I’d suggest you go right to the balg tutorial thread and dive right in.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/95?u=mike_bee

Good luck my friend

Welcome @Kingsley_Maduabuchi It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Brother,

Great post. Do something! Get your hands dirty. Wonderful!

Al.

1 Like

Just what I needed, found it again.

1 Like

Bumping