How to make money from evocation

this is going to be long. I started in the occult when i was 19, i’m 22 right now and i’m white south african, not some nerd or anything i was very popular in high-school so not some reble idiot. I started out with joy of satan, which showed results but around month 3 of their program i lost interest, so for months i stopped ( though i completely opened my chakras at that time, do i have to activate them again or do they stay open?), then i went on to order of nine angles and as you know the magick isn’t very practical, though in sa, i can’t live in the wilderness for 3 months, so i couldn’t do the magick though the general philosophy appealed to me since it is less panzy and not convincing you that one side is good and another is evil and that satan is a saint like on jos, more of an intellectual, and rational approach to the ideological aspect of spiritual satanism. I am very much into daoism, and I believe that like with spiritual satanism and ona traditions, it it is connected to european and asiatic pre-christian occultism/mysticism or practices. I’m at a stage in my life, where i have studied the philosophy of the left-hand path for so long that i am completely sure of what i want, so i am stable. I have had spiritual contact when working with jos and ona and so am not scared of entities at all, even though i have never performed evocation. My question to you those with experience is (not those who haven’t tried), to what extent can you physically empower yourself with entities. I do have standards and would like animals to remain unharmed, but don’t really care about people being harmed as a result of my requests of the gods or demons as you call them to people who are ignorant. In daoism, to become a god means to perfect both physical and spiritual alchemy. For me to perfect my individual physical alchemy i do require a lot of money, so how much can an evocation get me? If i am willing to repay their kindness, how far can the money granted go? Can i be a billionaire or a millionaire? Or is it possible to become one of those things by getting one of the gods to for example create a cure for a deadly disease for you, which you sell then gain a lot of money and acclaim? I know exactly what i want, coming from sa, living here when you are not of english or jewish origin is hard. I’m afrikaans/boer so have german french and dutch ancestors and it’s like reverse appartheid and you get very much oppressed. My entire life I have been lower-class to lower-middle-class and i’m sick of it. Is there a way your system can help me become financially powerful and influencial in the physical dimension? If you reply thanks dude, enjoy your day.

Hello Deathprophet215,

To answer your question about money, yes. You can become a millionaire or billionaire with magical assistance. Now I don’t speak form experience (Not being a millionaire myself yet), but after working with a few spirits I have set myself down that path. As you know however these things do take time. The path I chose will take a few years to start manifesting this as I am digging myself out of a hole now.

You mentioned that you sometimes feel disempowered, that would be a good place to start. Work with the spirit of your choice (Might I recommend Belial?) to start taking back some of the power in your life, a little at first. Then start to take back more power until you can look at your life and see that you are the master of your destiny. Then I would start evoking spirits for the millionaire life.

Good luck,

Orismen

Not to jump too far from the subject, but even though you may not be able to undergo the grade ritual of internal adept, and even in very urban environments such as I myself live in,you can still apply the core principles of ONA tradition. This may call for more intense measures, but they are indeed effective…

Serell makes an excellent point. Work with what you got. Then in time as you make connections the spirits will open up pathways for you to become initiated.

Remember the very first humans to connect with spirits were not initiated into a system. Systems and traditions, while important, were created by men. The tradition may be endorsed and blessed by a spirit and if so the spirit will lead you to the system if they want to work with you.

Good Luck!

dude, are you ona? no. like i said i’m not interested in that, you have the attention-span of a caveman no wonder you believe in a non-existent order that is nothing more than a book-club. I am replying in such an offensive manner because i clearly asked for a specific reply, which you chose to ignore, i asked people who are experienced in something particular, not for the opinion of somebody who is part of a book-club thank you very much

Serell makes an excellent point. Work with what you got. Then in time as you make connections the spirits will open up pathways for you to become initiated.

Remember the very first humans to connect with spirits were not initiated into a system. Systems and traditions, while important, were created by men. The tradition may be endorsed and blessed by a spirit and if so the spirit will lead you to the system if they want to work with you.

Good Luck![/quote]

Secondly please don’t chat about ONA with me, i’m simply not interested in a group that tries to be super-villains that supposedly frown upon non-practical magick and yet have accomplished nothing but to print books…

If they were so all-powerful they wouldn’t be writing about it, they would be liberating the world from ignorance and weakness, please stick to the question. Claiming to be a part of the ONA is not a compliment, in truth it’s the same as being a part of any mainstream occult society like the oto and golden dawn except for the fact that the majority of ONA initiates are probably homeless like david myatt, so stop pretending, you’re not cool, you’re not committing human-sacrifices and baking cakes with the blood collected from the ‘opfer’, you just wish to be associated with such non-existent rites.

dude, are you ona? no. like i said i’m not interested in that, you have the attention-span of a caveman no wonder you believe in a non-existent order that is nothing more than a book-club. I am replying in such an offensive manner because i clearly asked for a specific reply, which you chose to ignore, i asked people who are experienced in something particular, not for the opinion of somebody who is part of a book-club thank you very much

Good Luck![/quote][/quote]

Next time you reply in an offensive manner do be sure that your quote is not mixed with mine. I happen to respect the members here enough not to try and be offensive and I don’t want them to confuse your words and mine,ESPECIALLY Serell whom I respect a great deal. Not only that but I know a few of the spirits that walk with him and I don’t want to incur their wrath.

The way Serell says it comes from experience. IMO, you sound like you are trashing really good advice. The money will not come fast. I also assume you want plastic surgery which you think is perfecting the physical body. I can tell you though, the members here are the real deal. You aren’t talking to someone who would charge you for this information for thousands, no, you are talking to life experience. Take it in and take charge of yourself.

I was confused for a moment there too till I saw that none of your posts said that and he was quoting himself.

So let me get this straight…The guy who doesn’t know what evocation is capable of is trashing other members for offering advice and for a fact knows what magic orders do and don’t do, sounds to me like you already have all the answers you need.

Welcome to BALG now fuck off.

He also thinks he opened all his chakras in three months.

Welcome to BALG, we rarely agree on anything but GOD help you if you act a fool.

LOL Hey bro, have you met Elison yet? You two will get along just fine.

Lol. Are you talking to me or deathprophet?

Not you Omnipresent, I was just laughing at our new resident super Mage.

Haha good.

so you are able to charge people for advice and yet nobody knows your name? The other guy is threatening me with spirits (probably a skinny or fat fag who got picked on by other). I never said i’m new to the occult, i did state i have a lot of spiritual experience, i have simply never needed to perform an evocation and other means of evocation seemed too complex. My problem at the reply was clearly an idiot deviating from the subject at hand to a subject to which i had already express discontent. I’m not here to talk about ONA. I thought this was an ea koetting forum of experienced users guiding those new to his magickal-system. But i guess the majority of users here are the average pretender who only has cyber-friends and act mighty on a cyber-community, figures.

Opinion is for bitches, if you were so spiritually advanced and succesful i doubt you’d be commenting on this site…

[quote=“deathprophet215, post:17, topic:2190”]so you are able to charge people for advice and yet nobody knows your name? The other guy is threatening me with spirits (probably a skinny or fat fag who got picked on by other). I never said i’m new to the occult, i did state i have a lot of spiritual experience, i have simply never needed to perform an evocation and other means of evocation seemed too complex. My problem at the reply was clearly an idiot deviating from the subject at hand to a subject to which i had already express discontent. I’m not here to talk about ONA. I thought this was an ea koetting forum of experienced users guiding those new to his magickal-system. But i guess the majority of users here are the average pretender who only has cyber-friends and act mighty on a cyber-community, figures.

Opinion is for bitches, if you were so spiritually advanced and succesful i doubt you’d be commenting on this site…[/quote]

See, saying this to a bunch of LHP magicians is like running into an NRA meeting waving a knife.

No one needs to know your real name, they can still curse you through your username buddy.

I don’t know what an nra meeting is, we don’t have many support groups for pussies here…