How to make a fetish

i want to know more how to make a fetish i have been finding it hard to get infomation on it only sexual fetish have been coming up

2 Likes

The only term of fetish I know is something that sparks arousal.

I would guess you mean fetish item for magick?

2 Likes

ive been reading in voodoo ’ vodou 'vodoun about it but limited info is thier any info here

Perhaps look up Scott Cunningham’s book magickal herbs, over 400 herbs to use in 1 book. It’s a great reference besides him being a pagan

3 Likes

You need a fetish mark or something out of the target. I would recommend working it out with things from your environment, or clay of fabric. Craftmanship requires creativity and flowing of ideas.

1 Like

A fetish item is just an item charged with energy to a certain goal, if your unsure of where to start ask the LWA

i have hair , blood , clothing …dont ask about blood

My advise would be to create clay figurines and cloth them(and add hair,nails and such into it but not all of it). They don´t have to be of humanoid figure, that is just my preference. That would be first step. Then there is a question of clay and clothing. Although you wouldn´t need to use those material if you have other gulllible materials.

1 Like

so make a poppet i make those alot thank you

1 Like

You are welcome. After that there is the magickal part of it which is up to you but the magick is bound to the figurine.

thank you

You are welcome

1 Like

Fetishes are simply put an item that is charged with the magickal energy of a current. Simple rituals can be employed to start the process but work over time is needed to keep them up to shape. Most ritual I use i make myself, and although you should follow tradition when you need to you should really try to make the rituals yourself as much as possible.

2 Likes

I somewhat agree, being a person who doesn´t really follow traditions that much. Even using enns or other such material in my rituals is somewhat of a lackluster in my practises.

2 Likes

@H.L.Daniel i cant fully follow any tradition i alwys add onto them

2 Likes

Yeah, if it works why change it. I get the idea. Knowing basic components is enough to not need to follow traditions.

2 Likes