How to make a curse doll?

Can any one tell me how to make a doll to curse someone. My life it,'s been a nightmere for the last two years. So it’s about time i do something to keep these people away from accusing my husband.

Get some cloth (I prefer flannel) in the traditional cursing colors of red or black (or you could opt for the color of their skin and get all creative with appropriately colored buttons for eyes and yarn for hair), and sew up a cloth doll in human shape. Before sewing it shut, stuff it with any personal concerns you can find (hair, fingernails, their name and birthdate, photographs with the previous information) as well as a written request and any number of the cursing substances and powders available (sulfur, red peppers, valerian root, mullein, black pepper, ivy, crossroad dirt, cobwebs, etc.). Then sew it shut.
Baptize the doll (also called POPPETS) and destroy it in a ritual releasing your hated towards them.

2 Likes

In general I think it is a great recommended skill to learn how to make custom poppets (which can be used for baneful and non-baneful magick towards another person).

E.A. recommends getting some clay and sculpting the head of your enemy as life-like as possible. I personally prefer that method for new-comers as while it is more difficult initially to make the thing than a simple poppet it may be easier to visualize that as your enemy and directing that magically charged anger at it as if that were your enemy right there looking at you.

Plz dnt laugh but read a biy curse a man,using straw and stiks from trees to curse somne to hell,and the guy got fever,and die, yes straws to drink pop,i was like tat is so smart

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:5067”]Get some cloth (I prefer flannel) in the traditional cursing colors of red or black (or you could opt for the color of their skin and get all creative with appropriately colored buttons for eyes and yarn for hair), and sew up a cloth doll in human shape. Before sewing it shut, stuff it with any personal concerns you can find (hair, fingernails, their name and birthdate, photographs with the previous information) as well as a written request and any number of the cursing substances and powders available (sulfur, red peppers, valerian root, mullein, black pepper, ivy, crossroad dirt, cobwebs, etc.). Then sew it shut.
Baptize the doll (also called POPPETS) and destroy it in a ritual releasing your hated towards them.[/quote]

Don’t destroy it just yet. Work it for at least 9 days torturing. You got the creation part right though. Save the burning for the very end,

2 Likes

It can be either way. My one and death curse took only one performance. So it can really depend of the situation. Though I think that if we’re to hex via poppet magic, I’d probably curse em over a set number of days (or even months).
I’ve been musing about a “hex box”. Mentions of a “wishing box” in A Cornish book of ways, and the usage of coffin boxes in baneful magic, makes me think about how useful a box made for baneful stuff might be. To place materia of destruction and keep a poppet in there and torture it fora set number of days. Then actually keeping the box for future works, among other baneful tools in some dark, warded corner… though considering I have not had need four curses in a very long time, I doubt I’ll make the idea a reality any time soon.

[quote=“Euoi, post:6, topic:5067”]It can be either way. My one and death curse took only one performance. So it can really depend of the situation. Though I think that if we’re to hex via poppet magic, I’d probably curse em over a set number of days (or even months).
I’ve been musing about a “hex box”. Mentions of a “wishing box” in A Cornish book of ways, and the usage of coffin boxes in baneful magic, makes me think about how useful a box made for baneful stuff might be. To place materia of destruction and keep a poppet in there and torture it fora set number of days. Then actually keeping the box for future works, among other baneful tools in some dark, warded corner… though considering I have not had need four curses in a very long time, I doubt I’ll make the idea a reality any time soon.[/quote]

Set it inside a mirror box so its torture gets reflected back in it’s face, doubling the pain.

[quote=“Euoi, post:6, topic:5067”]I’ve been musing about a “hex box”.

… Then actually keeping the box for future works, among other baneful tools in some dark, warded corner… though considering I have not had need four curses in a very long time, I doubt I’ll make the idea a reality any time soon.[/quote]

I actually have something like that and yes, the repeated use attunes the item as a tool. I keep that stuff where it “feels right” in our flat, and as you said, heavily warded.

I have a glass skull bottle that I use as a skull candle/container spell hybrid that I use to work on the heads of targets. When I am done I only remove the contents but never give it an energetic cleansing. It is always used for negative work so I allow the energy to continue to build.

1 Like

Is it the vodka bottle shaped like a skull?
Pour one spirit out and pour another one back in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup Crystal Head, but you can buy the skull decanters on amazon for a fraction of what Crystal Head costs but emptying the bottle is half the fun.

1 Like