How to leech someone's positive personality traits

Lets say u have an enemy.But he’s way more rational successful and grounded than you are,how do you suck that personality traits into yourself and imbibe yourself with positive qualities of his which makes him successful while degrading him to a negative self destructing person?

Thanks

While this isn’t definite, I’d say it’s most likely done through psy vamparism. So for the theory: you steal the energy off him with the intent of taking away the traits you want, then -by using your intent, you absorb the energy yourself and program it (again, through intent) to produce those stolen traits in your energy body. Keep doing it till it solidifies into the physical.

Can an amulet be made with vampiric intention and worn on the body?Can sigils be used for the intention?

I’d assume so, intent is intent which ever way you go about it

[quote=“astralreek, post:1, topic:8433”]Lets say u have an enemy.But he’s way more rational successful and grounded than you are,how do you suck that personality traits into yourself and imbibe yourself with positive qualities of his which makes him successful while degrading him to a negative self destructing person?

Thanks[/quote]
I’d suggest rituals to morph your personality, spirits can help here. Then just focus your vamprism on those traits in him and take them from him.

You hand him a Wad of Cash and watch as the money sucks his face dry, then you whisper an NLP command of the trait you want transfered. Fyi learn all hypnosis.

[quote=“Zac, post:5, topic:8433”][quote=“astralreek, post:1, topic:8433”]Lets say u have an enemy.But he’s way more rational successful and grounded than you are,how do you suck that personality traits into yourself and imbibe yourself with positive qualities of his which makes him successful while degrading him to a negative self destructing person?

Thanks[/quote]
I’d suggest rituals to morph your personality, spirits can help here. Then just focus your vamprism on those traits in him and take them from him.[/quote]

Which rituals help morph one’s personality?