How to learn everything

Are you saying that it could be done? That one could learn anything and everything they wanted in the astral realm?

In my case the answer is yes. However, I don’t recommend doing astral projection to the hells or heavens if you are not ready.

So over time your memories of what you saw in your past life in the astral was eventually erased again once you came back to the physical? @Dominicareth

Yes, it took ten minutes to erase an entire life and remember this life. The experience produced a panic attack, its the feeling of being crazy for 10 minutes.

My brother helped me to remember who I was, when I was, my age, etc.

Oh memories just go on their own or you have to force yourself to remember who you currently are @Dominicareth

@Dominicareth why do you think your memories of who you truly (currently) are we’re erased? I’ve not heard of anything like that before.

I have the option to stick on the memories of the past life and be that person, but my brother told me who I was, where I was…so I force myself to recover my memories in this life.

The “heavens” and “hells” of the astral isn’t really that bad unless your imagination makes them so, the heavens and hells of the astral/mental plane were created by those that project there and what exists the thoughtforms of those who either fear or desire for what to be there to exist there.

The information you gain will slowly trickle from your subconscious so there’s no way you’d get information overload really.

1 Like

But what if you could hold on to the memories of your past life and still be the current you with your current memories of this lifetime in this life?

I think we have on our brains all memories of past lifes, I mean, we are the same person with a different physical body. Maybe by hypnosis its possible to remember any past life.

1 Like
  1. Your pfp is super hot

2. I might have an issue (see above)

3. I am going to run a FUCKING MARATHON WITH THIS
    THANK YOU