How to know whether or not I'm projecting or visualizing?

So I’ve been trying my hand at projecting and I am really not sure if I’m just visualizing or if I’m actually projecting. I’m using guided projections on YouTube but I still am not sure if I’m getting the hang of this…

Here’s a method i used to confirm to me i was not only Visualising, I’m an Open Magician, so this was possible to be done, i dont know if its your case but i share the method anyway, it can always be adapted though.

At College, i take like 10 of my School camarade with whom i have not really any great bound, then i told them i would visit their house in soul travel in front of them(Projecting take only a couple of second for me, and i can do it while standing walking etc… if its not your case you can always do it while lying in a bed and telling them when you meet them the next day)

then i would describe their house, what its look like from outside, what the color of their bedroom wall are, etc… the more detail possible, and 9 time on 10 i was perfectly accurate, so for me this was a proof i really projected since i didnt know what their house looked like

[quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:9046”]Here’s a method i used to confirm to me i was not only Visualising, I’m an Open Magician, so this was possible to be done, i dont know if its your case but i share the method anyway, it can always be adapted though.

At College, i take like 10 of my School camarade with whom i have not really any great bound, then i told them i would visit their house in soul travel in front of them(Projecting take only a couple of second for me, and i can do it while standing walking etc… if its not your case you can always do it while lying in a bed and telling them when you meet them the next day)

then i would describe their house, what its look like from outside, what the color of their bedroom wall are, etc… the more detail possible, and 9 time on 10 i was perfectly accurate, so for me this was a proof i really projected since i didnt know what their house looked like[/quote]
I’ve been projecting around my house. Bit I’ll make a point to try that. Thank you

Its a Pleasure, the reason i chose this Method is simple, First if you do it more then 5 time with great Succes that mean for me its not a coincidence or because your ‘‘lucky’’ also doing it with other people, make the whole things more serious and real for the Mind, it give the self more proof in my opinion.

I thought it’d be a good idea to list symptoms I feel when I project

I heat up every once in a while
My third eye reacts immediately
I make tiny “jolts” with my hands
I feel heavier
Its a little difficult to breathe

I’ll definitely make a point to do it

Also, many people think that when you Astral Project you loose complete awarness of the Physical. while it can be the case in serious deep Astral Projection, You can Astral project while standing or Walking or doing many other Stuff this is Bilocation and it can even be pushed Farther and Farther. Also in my Paradigm their isnt really anything out of the Self, When the Magus open his eyes the Whole World exist and when he close it it cease to be, For me the Magician is the Creator of everything, All reality etc… Of course this imply that the more and more the Magician understand deeply this he can cause greater and Greater Change in his Realty.

So for me Astral Projection is happening both inside of yourself(Visualizing) and outside of yourself(Projecting) that are ultimately one and the same in my opinion.

Hope that Helps!

i remember from one of EA’s older videos (think it mighta been in one of his courses on the godlike powers) that he didn’t have full awareness on the astral for YEARS. it took many many sessions of practice for him to develop full his full astral senses. basically, fake it till ya make it.

1 Like