How to Kill Your Attachments/Links/Locks?

I am very uncomfortable with the idea of donating any bodily part of mine - blood, hair especially.

When I recently got my haircut, my hair guy wondered if I was going to donate it, I said no but he seemed iffy as to why I wouldn’t.

When he cut my hair, instead of dropping it on the floor, he rolled it up and left somewhere as I went to go get my hair washed. I cannot be sure he threw it away but would he really donate it/keep it even after I said not to?

Either way, I want to make sure any and all hair cut from me that day and from now on loses all links to me - loses my DNA, my energy imprint, my name, etc. basically becomes dead hair, brittle and unusable. How can I do this so that whenever I cut my hair or shave any off it will not be mine anymore in energy or in DNA?

Can you just focus on the hair that he took (the image of that event) and draw your energy back into yourself, then cut any psychic cords between you and your hair? Also between you and the barber. Also between your cut lock of hair and the barber. Even drawing back in any personal energy of yours from that barber shop. Then severing any psychic cords between all of these objects.

3 Likes

Oooh that’s a good idea! Thank you! I’ll combine that with my cleansing shower today.

Or you could just cut your hair yourself, report him, or use another hair cutter.

I don’t know, but I am seriously wary about that man taking your hair, rolling it away and putting it aside; Why? Did you have a very long ponytail which could be used for wigs for cancer sufferers? If not why was he asking you about donating your hair? to whom? and why?
I find all this rather unnerving; If I waere you, I’de have taking my hair away as I left. In future, I’d also try another coiffeur, if I were you… Hair is far too personal a possession that can be used in many different ways by someone who knows. You simply cannot be too careful. in fact I’d go back and ask to know what he’d use my hair for…

[quote=“Milla, post:5, topic:5808”]I don’t know, but I am seriously wary about that man taking your hair, rolling it away and putting it aside; Why? Did you have a very long ponytail which could be used for wigs for cancer sufferers? If not why was he asking you about donating your hair? to whom? and why?
I find all this rather unnerving; If I waere you, I’de have taking my hair away as I left. In future, I’d also try another coiffeur, if I were you… Hair is far too personal a possession that can be used in many different ways by someone who knows. You simply cannot be too careful. in fact I’d go back and ask to know what he’d use my hair for…[/quote]

I go to him every time I cut my hair and he is a family friend and I did have long hair. I donated it the first time I got it cut with him but I donated it a long time ago - before I knew anything about magick and energetic cords.

I did my cleansing bath a few days after I got it cut and cut my cords to that hair; I sucked in all my personal energy from it and released my negativity and bad habits and bad people I wanted to get rid of into that hair - if he does use it or something then it will not be my hair and it will be full of negativity - possibly even cursed.

However, next time I know for sure to keep my hair when it is cut and burn it myself.
You live and you learn.
I wrote my initial post when I was angry/anxious/paranoid about losing my hair but now I know all the power to do whatever I want/have whatever I want to happen - is mine.