How to invoke satan or satanel

Hello everyone. I’m new to magick. I can evoke spirits but I need help with how do I invoke satan or satanel. Please help me out :pray:

2 Likes

Hmm what is invocation to you?

2 Likes

Calling a spirit in me so I can talk with it

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is it really wise to start directly on working with spirits, especially when you don’t know how? Of course, nobody knows in the beginning but what’s recommended (speaking from my opinion) is that you start studying about the path you’re walking into since you said you’re new and then after you have been reading and understanding the basics you may start studying about working with spirits as in why, how does it work, how can it benefit you, communication, offerings, developing a relationship with a spirit etc. And then you can study about invocation and evocation and after that when you understand and have gained knowledge about spirit work then you can start study as much as you can about the spirit you’re interested in as in this case, Satan. When you have done that, well that’s the point you’re ready to summon.

2 Likes

@Dralukmun

To be fair, I evoked Satanael, not invoked. When I am invoking a spirit, it is not really a means of communication for me, but taking on an aspect of the spirit to perform a task. But that does not mean it cannot be done.

If I were to invoke Satanael, I would probably go about it this way. I would write the name Satanael in Hebrew on my chest, close to my heart. I would establish a barrier from imposters such as the circle of black fire (something i have shared here on the forum), as it both sets up a ward and cleanse the space. I would call satanael by chanting, allowing myself to slip into trance until I can see or feel the presence before me. Then I welcome him in through the writing on my chest, visualizing him stepping in from there. After I am done, I would strongly will him to step out through the same entry, visualizing him coming out and then bid him to depart. Then erase the writing via a shower.

2 Likes

What did you do for evocation?

I actually recorded it here

1 Like