How to increase my vibration

Hello all. A few days ago I asked Orlee Stewart and JD temple on YouTube live this question:

- YouTube start at 10:50

“​Hello OS & JD. Do you think we could gain absolute will to change anything we want ? Create a galaxy, change objects into other shapes etc ?”

They both said yes and JD said that it requires a state of mind and a vibration of being that is very difficult to get into.

So my question to everyone here is, how do I start to get into that vibration and state of mind ?

1 Like

Drink lots of water
Exercise
Fast
Eat whole foods diet organic fruits vegetables and meat is fine too
Listen to different healing frequencies with the INTENT of what you want them to do
Express yourself creatively
Gratitude journal
Make a dream board
Close your eyes and visualize your future goals with peaceful music (my fav one especially with Zelda music lol)
Hang out and have a good deep convo with a friend over lunch / dinner or smg

7 Likes

Just copied my last answer cause someone asked this yesterday

2 Likes

That was for Parasites, but there about the same, vibes/bugs. LOL I am thinking Rife machine.

Be blessed.

1 Like

What ?

Would I be possable to rase vibration with mechanical and electronically means, like using the Rife machine, or bone induction speakers on key points of the body with 963 hrz?

You could try it , I have a small one , it won’t make a massive impact , your diet and other things factor in as well

1 Like

Kind of a homeopathic, to take care of the whole body, @John_Wick your give great advice, thanks. you are blessed my friend.

1 Like

ah thanks man, I’m saving up for the $1400 rife machine I only have the rad 1000, ill tell
U how the new one is when I get it , should be way more powerful

Please, that would be awesome, what do you think of the bone induction speakers, play ultra low frequencies as well threw the bones in our body?

Thanks

1 Like

Never heard of that

There’s many threads already asking this, please use the search function, so it doesn’t clutter up with the same questions that’s already been answered.

2 Likes

Meditation can cure physical ailments I know that

2 Likes

Sorry @anon48079295 I’ll do that. @John_Wick thanks again, PM me your updates, I look forward to hearing from you.

Both, be blessed.

1 Like

Nothing to be sorry about, it’s just a suggestion to the OP.

1 Like

Vibration levels
:snake:

2 Likes

Wow, that is awesome

1 Like

This is the main reason people think feeling anger and such is a bad thing.

2 Likes

How would you measure your vibration level?

Change the batteries.

1 Like