How to "help" someone possessed by GAAP!?

Greetings all.
I have been asked to aide someone in a unwanted possession by GAAP.
Im not a Catholic, I am a Witch of the left handed path. I need to know what I can do to aide this person to become free of GAAP.
Supposedly GAAP is levitating this person and husband while they lay sleeping. Im trying to get more info on this but in the mean while
Any help would be appreciated!
BB

There’s many kinds, depending on your personal power, the power of the victim, and your own experiences.

1. King Beleth

Gaap is subservient to Beleth, as far as I know. At the very least, Beleth is higher on the Infernal Hierarchy than he is, and the two govern a similar field. And both were said to have been evoked by Ham right after the Great Flood. In fact, Gaap may even be an aspect of Beleth. In any case, you’re basically calling on Gaap’s boss, to make him go away. This is assuming Beleth isn’t sanctioning this or involved himself, and you can’t command him too to back off.

1. The Angel Ieuiah

17th century British mathematician and military mathematician Thomas Rudd was an occultist, who followed a more angelic path. I’ve never heard of him before researching on how to respond to your post, but apparently he knew his way, and I can sense that he did accomplish something with his magic, as his energy feels less human, though still human.

According to him, the angel opposing Gaap was the Shemhamphorasch angel Ieuiah. Of course, that system was heavily Christianized, but I’m sure one can take the religion and dogma out of it to get to the magic. He was invoked by Psalms 94:11. He is subservient to the angel Kamael, and belongs to the sphere of Gevurah.

I can’t speak from experience, but I can say that as Gaap’s nemesis, Ieuiah might be able to help you exorcise him.

1. Fighting

This one should be simple enough. You go look for Gaap in the astral, or you evoke him directly, you defeat him in combat, and you tell him to back off of the person. You may want to go into the person as well, and make sure he does so, or kick him out yourself if need be. This method if ill-advised unless you know what you’re doing and you are strong enough if something comes back to bite you in the rear end. Assuming you have good friendships with Beleth, or whichever other demon, this should not happen. But it does require being extremely careful.

1. Diplomacy

Gaap is a demon of lust, and/or love, to an extent, and these demons don’t just possess people for the fun of it like pop culture would have you believe. As such, there’s a good chance someone sent him. So you can summon him, ask him who sent him, and maybe bribe him out of the person, or settle it in some other way.

1. Exorcism

Exorcism is oftentimes not the most productive route and merely shuts someone’s senses away from the presence of the demon. Which is often a good thing, since attention feeds them to be big enough. Other times, it is a battle of wills, which, in order to win, involves aligning your will with a Higher Will, hence why people call down godnames, and such. No true power to the entities, simply the ‘‘gear’’ they add to your own will, and the inhibitions removed.

I assume you can perform an exorcism.

Those five are all assuming this IS Gaap in the first place and not some entity masquerading as Gaap.

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:7962”]There’s many kinds, depending on your personal power, the power of the victim, and your own experiences.

1. King Beleth

Gaap is subservient to Beleth, as far as I know. At the very least, Beleth is higher on the Infernal Hierarchy than he is, and the two govern a similar field. And both were said to have been evoked by Ham right after the Great Flood. In fact, Gaap may even be an aspect of Beleth. In any case, you’re basically calling on Gaap’s boss, to make him go away. This is assuming Beleth isn’t sanctioning this or involved himself, and you can’t command him too to back off.

1. The Angel Ieuiah

17th century British mathematician and military mathematician Thomas Rudd was an occultist, who followed a more angelic path. I’ve never heard of him before researching on how to respond to your post, but apparently he knew his way, and I can sense that he did accomplish something with his magic, as his energy feels less human, though still human.

According to him, the angel opposing Gaap was the Shemhamphorasch angel Ieuiah. Of course, that system was heavily Christianized, but I’m sure one can take the religion and dogma out of it to get to the magic. He was invoked by Psalms 94:11. He is subservient to the angel Kamael, and belongs to the sphere of Gevurah.

I can’t speak from experience, but I can say that as Gaap’s nemesis, Ieuiah might be able to help you exorcise him.

1. Fighting

This one should be simple enough. You go look for Gaap in the astral, or you evoke him directly, you defeat him in combat, and you tell him to back off of the person. You may want to go into the person as well, and make sure he does so, or kick him out yourself if need be. This method if ill-advised unless you know what you’re doing and you are strong enough if something comes back to bite you in the rear end. Assuming you have good friendships with Beleth, or whichever other demon, this should not happen. But it does require being extremely careful.

1. Diplomacy

Gaap is a demon of lust, and/or love, to an extent, and these demons don’t just possess people for the fun of it like pop culture would have you believe. As such, there’s a good chance someone sent him. So you can summon him, ask him who sent him, and maybe bribe him out of the person, or settle it in some other way.

1. Exorcism

Exorcism is oftentimes not the most productive route and merely shuts someone’s senses away from the presence of the demon. Which is often a good thing, since attention feeds them to be big enough. Other times, it is a battle of wills, which, in order to win, involves aligning your will with a Higher Will, hence why people call down godnames, and such. No true power to the entities, simply the ‘‘gear’’ they add to your own will, and the inhibitions removed.

I assume you can perform an exorcism.

Those five are all assuming this IS Gaap in the first place and not some entity masquerading as Gaap.[/quote]
Thank you for all your knowledge. Yes I can preform exorcism. I have to find out more of what is going on with this mess, and ill determind what stance to take from here. tnk u so much Arcane!

From what Im gathering this demon has a black face and two headed dog… named Santiago.
Sound familiar to anyone?
Trying to find out name of spirit or demon.
tnks in advance!

^ Santiago doesn’t sound familiar but a dog with two heads certainly does. Try Orthus or Cerberus, they are siblings with the latter being the guard dog of the underworld. In goetian terms these two are associated with Naberius.

I can’t advise for Naberius and from a personal account both Orthus and Cerberus are among the “harder” spirits to banish. A path of working directly with the spirit which they’re subservient to, is advisable (Nergal and Hades will both work well).

I’d advise trying to channel the demon into yourself then seal it within an object. I suppose you could also try feeding on its energy to weaken it. If it’s causing levitation then it’s obviously Tring to find a host so drawing into yourself should be easy.