How to Heal left eye?

Nope, im no expert at all. We have already seen many doctors.

I dont know if magick can solve it or not, that was the point of posting this thread :wink: If you have not read my original post yet, below are the questions I asked.

I hope it clears your misconception about me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can consider Thot, he healed Horus eye after one of his battles with Seth.

3 Likes

The story goes that the grigori lay with human women, fell in love and taught mankind forbidden secrets (like the terrifying art of makeup) My intepration of this is that they got kicked out mostly for running an ancient mystical version of wikileaks

3 Likes

Maybe thats how all of it was planned anyway?

Whats the point of handling it out in the silver plate freely available to everyone? :thinking:

Its kind of nobody will like a tv series that has no drama, twist or thriller.

2 Likes

So, I reject that Lucifer is his real name. Lucifer is a mistranslation of Isaiah 14:12, and in the original Hebrew it was a nickname for the King of Babylon, not Satan.

There is a minor Roman God named Lucifer, he is the god of the morning star. The demon we are all evoking under the name Lucifer is really a much older entity who is filling in for this name.

The Archangel Samael is Satan properly in the Jewish sense. Which means that he’s an angel who’s role is to be the satan, or the accuser.

2 Likes

He’s one of the few that really straddles the line between both.

2 Likes

this is a confirmation for me, Since Samael is Satan, I haven’t heard of any extreme Pentecostal churches who cast out demons saying I am Samael - satan!.. like for example prophet TB Joshua is popular for being an anointed man of God and for him casting out demons ( yea other prophets claim that he’s false… go figure, no one knows who’s right or wrong in Christian beliefs). It’s rarely said from a demonic possessed person coming out claiming one to be Samael. but only lucifer ofc satan or some demonic mermaid spirit and that’s it. Not the fallen names like Samael/Semyaza, Kokabiel, Sariel, Shamsiel, Araqiel etc.

So Samael is a very clever entity what I’ve read, deceiving the churches and their followers.

1 Like

That’s because the Satan of the Christian tradition is no more than a mask of Ahriman, and not Samael.

In Judaism, the satan isn’t a being that opposes Yahweh, he’s an angel of his court.

In Christianity, Satan is king of the fallen angels and lives in hell. He is a liar and a murderer.

These are not the same being.

2 Likes

How do you know the christian Satan is Ahriman? this I’m not aware of.

1 Like

Because it was after the Babylonian Exile, when Judaism met Zoroastrianism, that we see Satan as an independent being opposing God.

2 Likes

I can understand where the doctors are coming from. Eyes are very fickle. I smashed my right eye so bad that I had a black eye for 6 months as a kid. I had to wear glasses from then on. And I spent my life knowing, and was told by the doctor, that my vision in that eye may get worse and worse until I go blind in it. And if that happened my left may follow because they try to even out. I spent my whole life expecting and training myself for that inevitable day. But then this year, I got a new exam for glasses. And the doctor told me my eye was fully healed and healthier than ever.

I dont know any magicks or spirits that can help it, but definitely keep trying your hardest on it. It sounds very painful. I’m sorry your friend has to suffer with that.

3 Likes

Yes in the book of Job it clearly implies that Satan is reporting for duty and is under the power of “God.”

You could try using silva’s healing techniques of just going into alpha and then visualizing something like a vacuum cleaner sucking out diseased energy from the eye. I’ve had results using his techniques that I could actually feel things happening in my stomach when I started my own healing.

3 Likes

Could you pm me fotos?
I want to take a look at where you’ll have to insert the Energy to re-vitalize it.
Face and full body pictures (of course in closes), would be preferable.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

I gotta try this one first. I will get back to you in case I need help :slight_smile:

1 Like