How to have a bigger penis

Thanks, I will do so. i hope there are some badass demonic enns or incantations in this.

3 Likes

Awesome, mate. Please keep me updated. I’ll be making others covering healing, wealth, astral senses, etc.

3 Likes

Figured fuck it an extra inch to be 9 and thicker won’t kill me.

5 minutes into listening and my :8ball: felt like bubbles in a bubble bath popping all over…freaky lol

4 Likes

Ive never called upon anyone yet… can you guide me , and give me a fee tips

Felt a change in my beliefs and general attitude when it comes to my dick, been longer flaccid lol. Like i´ve been averaging longer flaccid then I did before so that´s cool.

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ll update the version soon. Have added energies of Jupiter and Mars.

4 Likes

It is definitely working! Look forward to the update. Thanks for helping all the brethren.

2 Likes

Hey, in nag hammadi Texts there are ‘angels’ further called life enn. that are said to create human organs. I think you could evoke and ask or something

@The_Wizard_Rudra

I’ll try it out and report back :+1:t4::smiley:

I’m doing PE exercises to gain more length, after that i’ll work on girth.

My goal was to get lucid dreams also but I never made it that far. Got too many other things in my personal life. Doing reality checks every 20 mins becomes a fucking hassle.

If you get lucid or into the astral world you can modify your body to look how you would want it to look in the physical world so I guess that’s a pretty desireable skill to have.

One can alter his appearance, like eye color, hair regrowth, penis size, breast size for women, muscle mass, it’s quite sick to be honest.

8 Likes

have been having dick related dreams mostly positive stuff haha

1 Like

I have heard that size is about the perfect size in max length that you’d want, otherwise it may risk harming your partner.

Perhaps Orobas in his wisdom kept you from going overboard in size so your partners wouldn’t get hurt from you and you could still fully enjoy sex without feeling like you have to hold back.

3 Likes

wait so u can alter your appearance in reality by soul travelling to the astral world? what???

edit: appearance**

@esospam

Yes but it’s hard as fuck, you need to be an advanced lucid dreamer. To this day I still didn’t get lucid properly to do those exercises …

1 Like

Curious about this, is this an enn or some thing similar? Is this Sumerian? How do you pronounce this?

3 Likes

Now it’s too big. How do I shrink it back?

1 Like

You are serious or being funny, I’m in the mood for both anyway. How did you practise with what @The_Wizard_Rudra gave?

1 Like

Look into V.K. Jehannum’s “Big Dick Mojo”

2 Likes

Heres the vid link
Its educational but still theres a dick so proceed with caution

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing anything, but has there actually been legitimate success with this?

1 Like

Omg, it’s getting bigger. Guys WTF?!
So nobody has a spell to make it stop growing?

3 Likes