How to have a bigger penis

Here we are, supposedly Magicians practicing the High Art and lo and behold it boils down to how to get a bigger cock!
What do you call a man with no arms, no legs and an eighteen inch dick as thick as a forearm? Partially disabled!

Tell you what, I have a bald spot…

Al.

4 Likes

Sure it is it’s called astral sex and it can very much induce an orgasm. How do you think all these people and their succubi are getting off?

7 Likes

I know @dagar’s remote porgasm topic gives me intense ASMR-type tingles whenever I read it, this is unique in my experience! :laughing:

5 Likes

Guys, try this and report back with any results you get:

Naga sassmu etchoxu neerong meha solv intz kala raptah

This is supposed to give you growth and enhance performance.

8 Likes

I used the subliminal to increase the size of my penis. It was below average, but now it’s average. I’m satisfied with my size.

4 Likes

60 posts were split to a new topic: I have no idea what to call this :slight_smile:

@StewardofSophia

Which subliminal program did you use? From what company? And for how long ? Did you also use other methods like visualization/meditations along with it?

2 Likes

This one:

QuadibleIntegrity is a free YouTube artist who manufactures subliminals. A long time ago, on a thread about subliminals, someone said that they were trustworthy and legitimate, so I looked at their catalogue.

I believe about three weeks, 21 days.

I didn’t usually, usually I treated it as background noise when I was on the bus or whatever. I found that my penis would feel like it was vibrating whenever I listened, I took that as a good thing. The size change has maintained itself, it did not shrink back to its old size.

3 Likes

Hey Guys, the synchronicity is amazing.

So, I’ve been testing a combination of methods of manifesting, inclusive of creating audio files utilizing subliminals, incantations, words of power, working with energies to force manifestation, etc.

One of the files I just completed, which has 10 layers is a penis growth and function file.

It includes layers for physical growth, boost sexual energy, chakra work, and words of power to purify and activate the sexual glands.

It’s 15 minutes long. Who would like to try it out? Anyone know how I can share MP3’s on here?

Here is a google drive link where you can download this. @Lady_Eva, I hope this is okay. Please remove it if it’s in violation of rules…

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NxSmc3w6iVEaqYu1f7acboQ15SO9vuVb

For anyone who does use it, please do report back your results in a few days.

12 Likes

It’s okay if it’s

1. your own work

2. given away free.

6 Likes

I would like to be the guinea pig. How many times would you recommed in a day? How many liters of water should I consume?

1 Like

Mandatory nanny-reminder too much water at once can be deadly:

6 Likes

You mean waterboarding? :smile:

I never could drink more than 3 liters in a day.

1 Like

Some people try to drink several litres at once and make themselves ill/die, it actually happens, so… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

That is no less than waterboarding oneself.

Yeah, honestly just drink when you’re thirsty and you’ll be fine.

Well, waterboarding is controlled by someone and they can stop at any time, but once you start drinking too much and your electrolytes go out of wack, you lose cognitive ability and are truly fucked, especially if doing it home alone on a self-imposed mystical “retreat” or something. :thinking:

I don’t think you can waterboard yourself though I bet someone probably tried, because, Rule 34 etc.

6 Likes

Actually that is what actually happens to people with diabetes insipidus. It is super dangerous!

3 Likes

Yes to both.

3 Likes

Just 2 to 3 times daily. This isn’t a heavy subliminal that requires a lot of water. So, the regular 2 litres or so a day is fine. Listen on low volume. If you would like to aid in the growth, then try and visualise the size you desire whilst listening. You can also repeat to yourself a statement like “how did my penis grow so big so quickly”. That’s all.

6 Likes