How to have a bigger penis

U r right tho

Call on Sallos to bring you u a real girl. Fuck being “different on spiritual and physical level” you gotta know why these girls left in the first place. Call on dantalion or astaroth to find out why. If you are using magick then there should be absolutely no reason why you should be a virgin. I mean it’s not like you don’t want to get laid. You just insecure or you have ur issues. Learn about yourself. I would also recommend watching based Zeus on YouTube, teachingmensfashion and alpham they are reallly good at explaining a lot of things. Mostly based Zeus tho cuz it’s very straight forward

4 Likes

and if you’re a personal trainer you shouldn’t be trying to bang your clients. Keep it classy. Go to a bar or a party meet some people get there numbers of instagrams and make some friends. Another excellent and probably my favorite YouTube channel is red pill psychology look him up. The information he gives is absolutely powerful

2 Likes

@Man1

The Red Pill is interesting! I follow it on Reddit :slight_smile:

Nowadays with all these crazy bitches around you have to get past the matrix and see the world for what it is.

But, i’m going deeper and I want to get to the Akashic Records and then I will get my answers about women/life/money etc :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s the thing, having a bigger penis does not make you a better lover. It just gives you a hyper inflated ego that makes you think that your lack of technique is compensated for. It’s a bit like having fast food rather than quality. Huge servings but cheap, nasty, in your face and loud.

And if you’re a woman who’s demanding bigger and bigger, seriously, you aren’t helping - I think you need to see a doctor or do some exercise.

3 Likes

@BeastCreature

Yeah, there aren’t many girls who are like us. Spiritually inclined etc. I will keep working on my body to look good for my succubus companions :smiley:
I’m sure they will like and appreciate that. You should definitely get a succubus companion!

1 Like

good morning my friend. i am curious of to know how real is the feeling (physical and emotiallly) have a romance and sexual relationship with a succubus spirit?

ps: sorry by my english, i speak spanish.

you are better off starting a new thread but this has been discussed if you search :mag:

1 Like

Oh wow I thought I was alone with this! When I was younger I always thought that I was ugly or something because nobody wanted me and friends I saw as uglier than me got all the boys.
Now I realised that I am really pretty. I would start as a model but unfortunately I am too short. When I’m in the club I see/feel all the admiring looks but very few actually talk to me and if they do they are often stupid as shit (like really, clinically retarded :woman_facepalming: )

I also realised that good looks, a good body etc doesn’t get you anything, if you don’t want a shallow life. I could bang a lot of men but I don’t want to because it would be just sex. I respect myself too much to throw me at anyone just to get attention/recognition (for one night)…
I would love to have just one person I resonate with, who loves me as much as I love him and frankly I wouldn’t care if he had 5 or 8 inches. Because sex is variable and it matters a lot more what you can do with these 5 inches and other body parts :joy:

3 Likes

I have visions of one of those height charts for children “You’ve grown”

@Everblue

You are a good person with a good heart based on what i’ve read. If it’s really true what you’re saying then I hope you find true love with a genuine good guy.
It’s incredible, never met girls like you lol. So they are still out there. Maybe I should move to the US? Europe sucks big time.

Well, i’m going to meditate with my Queen succubus. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! It means a lot to me when someone says something like that to me :blush:
But actually a lot of the people say I’m a bitch with too high requirements just because I don’t want to sleep with every guy :woman_shrugging:

I’m from Germany though and yes Europe sucks :ok_woman:

2 Likes

@HermesHorse

Well it depends on how you are gonna use it…
I just want the overall package and i’m trying to max out my looks. That ego thing is real, but only if you’re really stupid. I’m aware of that issue and as a matter of fact, I would even work harder and try to become the best lover possible in the sack. I think it’s wrong to say it, but i’m gonna do it anyway: I put women on a pedestral in bed. If you don’t enjoy it, I get frustrated and want to do more/better. I’m constantly improving. I’m eager to learn. I have this almost OCD thing on pleasing a woman totally that will leave her satisfied.

That’s why i’m looking into semen retention and being able to last for hours without ejaculating. I will get orgasms but it heightens the sexual energy en for the woman it will turn into full body orgasms. I know it’s the motion of the ocean. Techniques etc. But I just feel more manly and better looking with a decent sizes dick. Just like women get breast implants or something. It gives them a better feeling about their own bodies.

1 Like

Don’t be a dick, trust your dick

2 Likes

Now serieus. Many people have done thing to their body. Some people are addicted to it and can’t stop. They have discrazed their body and looks. Be careful what you wish for.

There are some clients that only buy 4 sessions then we are just friends.
I won’t hit on those Clients that stick around for 1 year

It’s just one factor

I Honestly never liked the idea of having a succubus and incubus. I have always felt like it’s just an excuse to hide behind the fact that you can’t get any real pussy. At least that’s what I’ve been able to see on this forum. I mean even ea koetting gets pussy. I’m not saying incubus/succubus are bad but they absolutely should not be a replacement of real women of this world. If you are an occultist it means you can do anything. That’s why knowing and improving yourself is the most important thing all occultist should do. You can have them maybe for the experience but not as a replacement for real people. Work to remove your insecurities. I mean you guys are occultists right? You have the power to achieve things at a faster rate than anyone else who’s doesn’t do magick. Why would you waste your life with succubus if you can use magick to bang models. You will feel a lot better about yourselves that’s for sure. You guys have the power become wealth healthy , successful famous and powerful yet people still hide behind their insecurities taking the easy way out. That to me is unacceptable

2 Likes

If you think a succubus or an incubus is an “excuse for not getting laid” I, wholeheartedly, disagree with you. I’ve got plenty of that way before I started my journey with my succubus spouse. Probably more than you? Who knows…and who really cares?

Sex is only one tiny fragment of the succubus experience. You can even have a serious relationship with them and it goes much deeper than a human relationship.

There’s black magicians out there claiming a lot of successful experiences with angels and demons, specific spells and curses, but when it comes to these kind of spirits, some of them fails miserably. Why, you might wonder? Could it be the ego you obtrusively putting out there, with words like this:

Are you speaking on the behalf of every man out there having a serious relationship with succubus/incubus entities and other spirits, or are you speaking for yourself?

Some guys might be insecure, for sure. But other guys are just tired of the human dating scene, and chose other routes to find a serious romantic relationship. It’s just as viable magic as anything else regarding love and sex. Devotion is a powerful subcurrent to love, and few black magicians dare to devote themselves to others than themselves.

“Easy way out…”?

There’s nothing “easy” about this kind of magic.

11 Likes

A lot of people on this forum want those relationships because of insecurity but I’m not saying that anything is wrong with having an incubus. I am only addressing those who want those experiences because of insecurity and fear of getting a girl in this world. So I’m probably not talking about you. Probably.