How to have a bigger penis

Careful what you wish for guys :flushed::flushed::joy::joy:

1 Like

Photo or fake :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::ok_man::ok_man::ok_man::ok_man::ok_man:

I’d break the forum if I posted my shlong. @Fatcat

1 Like

Lmao. I find that difficult to believe. @anon59886753

2 Likes

I’d pronounce it the way it’s spelt.

Naga sassmu etchoxu neerong meha solv intz kala raptah
(Nah-gah sahs-smu aytcho-ksu nee-rong may-ha sawlv ints kah-lah rap-tah)

ee as in “bee”
ay as in “say”, but I’d just make an /e/ sound (the first part of the diphtong only)

aytcho-sku: “o” as in boat in North American English, but I’d just make an /o/ sound, the first part of the /oʊ/ diphtong only)

solv: “aw” as in “law”, the /ɔ/ sound

1 Like

Or…
Naga sassmu etchoxu neerong meha solv intz kala raptah
(Nah-gah sahs-smu aytcho-ksu nee-rong may-ha solv ints kah-lah rap-tah)

ee as in “bee”
ay as in “say”, but I’d just make an /e/ sound (the first part of the diphtong only)

aytcho-sku and solv: “o” as in boat in North American English, but I’d just make an /o/ sound, the first part of the /oʊ/ diphtong only)

1 Like

I tell no tales. It’s happened before.

1 Like

Truly? Without proof, one only has your word, and claims like that are nothing without proof. @anon59886753

@anon59886753 I asked you how did you practise as @The_Wizard_Rudra did not give any instruction, you are spamming this thread

@Fatcat @Lockhart Even if sentinel is telling the truth, it is a health hazard to look at traumatic things, please don’t encourage him.

1 Like

Sorry about that bro.

Can you pls explain why this is important for immortality?

1 Like

Because, for some males, the prospect of eternity is reprehensible without a physical maximization of their masculinity?

I attempted to explain :grin:

2 Likes

In the sect of the White Tigress that I mentioned, the sexual energy is refined and used to obtain spiritual immortality. One of the techniques is for the Jade Dragon to masturbate while watching the White Tigress with her Green Dragons (the lovers that feed the Tigress). As the Jade Dragon does so, he circulates the energy raised throughout his body and brain. The longer he does it, the more success he has, so sexual stamina is important.

3 Likes

Ok well. Im mostly worried about my penis size . Since i know there are probably easier ways to get better stamina Then getting a bigger penis

@anon59886753, you may post the photo; just put it in a spoiler. I encourage you to do so.

Not traumatic to me! lol And he’d put the photo in a spoiler, and other members want proof they can see.

It is pretty traumatuc. I now have horse dick and I won’t stop jacking off. Although, I don’t know if that counts for stamina.

2 Likes

Now it is getting a bit on the trollish side, @anon59886753. In.texas we call folks like you ,“All hat and no cattle.”

3 Likes

Instead of “shaking it” wring it out after you piss. Like from base to the start of your dick head. Not too tight, but just enough to get it all out. It’s definitely worth a try. I’ve been doing that since I was a wee lad & it’s seemed to work. Plus it seems more sanitary too than the usual “shaking it no more than twice” method or whatever… I dont know about you but I’m not a fan of zipping up my pants just for a couple more drops to come out in my boxers​:rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s a real tease! It’s not that we wanna disbelieve him, but we only have his word for it.

2 Likes

You perverts just want me to flash you.

2 Likes