How To Harness The Unlimited Power Of Angels ~ By E.A. Koetting

How To Harness The Unlimited Power Of Angels

By E.A. Koetting

Have you ever found yourself surrounded by so many obstacles in life, so many problems, that it seems only a miracle would be able to lift you out of your circumstances?

If you had the ability to call down the power, intelligence, and presence of an angelic army, could you use that sort of miraculous force to improve your life, strengthen your relationships, heal yourself and those around you, and bring you the prosperity to better care for your family, and for others?

The miraculous is not as far away as it might seem.

How You Can Call on Angelic Intervention, NOW

What if I told you that, simply by activating a system of spiritual methods, you could instantly be surrounded by angels?

You can. And you don’t have to be a Master Magician or a priest of some sort to do this.

The power to call on angels, to even have them appear before you, and to help you in every avenue of your life, is within you, right now.

All that you need to do is learn how to establish a spiritual link to the specific angels that you’d like to call upon, and put into practice methods of angelic evocation, like the methods I outline in my e-book, “Become a Living God.”

First, I think that we need to get some terms straightened out, though.

Most of us grow up being taught that angels are from God, and demons are from the Devil, and that is that.

In reality, there is much more to it than that. Angels are literal embodiments of very specific powers and intelligence in existence. You don’t have to be a holy person, or even necessarily a “good” person, to call on angelic assistance.

Angels aren’t there to make sure that we choose “right” over “wrong,” or to keep the devils away from our souls.

Angels can materialize very powerful “spiritual” changes in your world, like healing, love, and other high energy results.

Like gravity or electromagnetism, angels are forces of nature… only they are forces of nature operating on a much higher dimension than our three dimensional physical plane.

If you look at specific angels, like Raphael, who is called “The Divine Physician,” as he is able to heal almost any illness, you can see how valuable learning to evoke angels could be!

Since you’re on this site, and your reading this article, it can probably be safely assumed that you’re interested in Mastering yourself, your life, and your circumstances through spiritual means.

For a goal like this, you could evoke an angel such as Metatron or Aratron, who can personally guide you in developing yourself to as exalted a degree as possible.

How To Harness The Unlimited Power Of Angels

All that you have to do is connect to them, by connecting to the need that you would ask them to help you with, and connecting to the natural power that would fulfill that need.

Through the dozen years, the money, and the discipline that I’ve devoted to learning the ins and outs of practical spirituality, I’ve come away with quite a few simple methods and techniques that you can put to use, RIGHT NOW, to start harnessing some of the most powerful forces in all of existence.

I’ve compiled these teachings into a simple, easy-to-use, and totally RISK FREE e-book, called “Become a Living God.”

If you’re ready to bring miracles into your life, all the tools that you need are in this e-book! Take the next step with your Become A Living God Free Trial today:

(This is one of a series of articles and tutorials by E.A. posted here with permission for the benefit of members ~ Eva)

15 Likes