How to harness one's sickness

Amazing questions!

Believe in your Godhood Love!

1 Like

@TheStorm hey could you please pm me?

He is no longer on the forum so most likely will not reply to you.

Yeah, what’s the deal with that anyway? I just recognised that he stoped commenting on here.

I assumed he found better things to do with his time than push his “the spirits are always right and infallible and you must always do what they say and the Cabal is the greatest black magic organization evah” shtick to the forum.

1 Like

Ah, well… He was pretty edgy, yeah. :joy::metal:

1 Like

I know converting curses and bindings is pretty easy.

On one interview JS Garett talked about a ritual he did that can take serious problems to minor problems away. He has the illness transfered to another creature or object. For example one case was kindney or gallbladder stones. He used large rocks and had the energy transfered to the rocks then broke them down and threw them in a body of water if I remember. The person recovered quickly.

So it’s a doable thing.

2 Likes

I’m trying to be creative so, unless I want to be baneful, I don’t have to use another living thing. The servitor sounds good but so does a poppet.

1 Like

My initial thought upon seeing your question @Sheogorath, was yes.

I feel like you can take the discomfort a sickness gives, amplify it and then transmute that energy to whatever else.

Same concept as blueballing yourself, and then finding an outlet/way to transfer the sexual energy into something else. Except this energy is discomfort, nahmean?