How to get targets attracted and volunteer for sex?

[quote=“Black Flame, post:20, topic:5312”]So your saying that, love spells - kinda do nothing? every spell needs to fuck someones free will to work, even mundane things have to overcome someones will to work.

What do you mean by free will could be the question.[/quote]
Does it? When it comes to clearing a certain path, it takes action to do something about it, right? If something, or someone creates an influence to get attracted to you, would you just sit there, passively doing nothing at all about it? If you chicken out, then your chance is gone.

Can you explain why love spells doesn’t work on everyone, every single time? Lack of attraction, conscious or subconscious? Either way, it’s like given water to a seed that’s already planted.

[quote=“succupedia, post:21, topic:5312”][quote=“Black Flame, post:20, topic:5312”]So your saying that, love spells - kinda do nothing? every spell needs to fuck someones free will to work, even mundane things have to overcome someones will to work.

What do you mean by free will could be the question.[/quote]
Does it? When it comes to clearing a certain path, it takes action to do something about it, right? If something, or someone creates an influence to get attracted to you, would you just sit there, passively doing nothing at all about it? If you chicken out, then your chance is gone.

Can you explain why love spells doesn’t work on everyone, every single time? Lack of attraction, conscious or subconscious? Either way, it’s like given water to a seed that’s already planted.[/quote]

How could i explain what i mean… Hmm, lets talk about my mind for an example. I have changed my perspective on people completely just by passing of time alone, i mean totally - from love to hate/resent. Or just for a little reason, for that tiny change in my thinking process i can see the person almost entirely in different light - especially the emotion will be different. This is what we are after in love spells, we can assume that the emotion the “girl” or the “guy” we are attracted to is in the beginning either bad or neutral, so we must change their emotion and so forth the way of thinkin to good/positive… That is sort of what love is all about, seeing the good sides - and forgetting the bad ones, or belitteling them. Love/Obsession? who cares.

Sure there must be action, when the one that is hexed comes to show any sort of affection you just must respond and give a good image - to stay strong.

But if you tell me that “do a love spell, and then you try with everything possible and fail or not” that doesn’t sound like the spell did anything, if i didn’t need a love spell or a spirit guidance which is the other option in the beginning why would i do it? People doing the love spells are usually tried the mundane but failed for reason or another.- It doesn’t mean that they are incapable of getting partners but in that particular case they have screwed up more or less… But that should be possible to repair.

Action is good, but premature action without guidance or witchcraft can be bad if there is no signs of action given in a situation when a person has come to a point that they need to perform this kind of magic.

1 Like

Agreed with the above post by Black. Absolutely dead-on.

I can sit here all day and in fact give you tips that will work more than 51 % of the time…but…

See what I’ve learned from this is that entities that assist in these things care about only 2 things…energy and entertainment.

The energy thing is a given for them all. Here’s the secret tho… the intelligences vary. In the case of love/sex magick…especially trying to create coincidences(key to be around your target in seemingly normal stalker ways)…these entities are the lowest of the low and don’t really care…so thats why so many people are divorcing…breaking up…see…if you don’t have anything genuine …then what will the other stick around you for? And then you got your partner withholding sex from you…rember…energy and games…pretty soon I start wondering…whose gothe best seats here? A real spiritual partnership should not involve hocus pocus to get together. That’s why I posted the mantras I did. Both are absolutely perfect standing on their own. DON’T marry the prostitue. Don’t make sex the whole thing…energy…entertainment…there’s a key word missing from most “love” spells…THE LOVE.

so now what does that mean? Which shell is nearest perfection /completion?

I went far against the program…I like to think of it as genuinely vs depravity. Both words are part of the other. Eachieving in the same. But what I learned is that my genuinity…aswell hers…became addicted to the depravity. we could make love hours and hours…but then we stuck on with drugs…and as a wise man once told me, “you pushes her to far into your crazy nightmare. You nearly killed her” can you believe I saw it xoming? I saw it coming everytime. I knew from the start I was Imolded in a war only I was fighting. She didn’t know. She was just a prostitue with a heart of gold. Blah blah.

See the point I’m getting away from but making very clear is that the world…supposed world…is very…stupid. it will fall for your tricks… it will let you get away with it… but is that something you really want?

Energy and entertainment are genuine depraved things.

The only depraved thing about love is that it’s being hidden…it’s so genuine no one wants to share their secret…cause a lot the time it’s not real love…someone made some noise and pulled more string. Now all they have is a prostitue who they can brag about and spend half their money.

Know what else grandpa says? Divorce costs money too.

I hate to say it…but I guess forgery has taken reality to unknown horror…is there a way to un curse the compassion that has been lost in the genuinely depraved? Screw Lilith and GET OUT

I think Black Flame put it very well across with the following:

Sure there must be action, when the one that is hexed comes to show any sort of affection you just must respond and give a good image - to stay strong.

But if you tell me that “do a love spell, and then you try with everything possible and fail or not” that doesn’t sound like the spell did anything, if i didn’t need a love spell or a spirit guidance which is the other option in the beginning why would i do it? People doing the love spells are usually tried the mundane but failed for reason or another.- It doesn’t mean that they are incapable of getting partners but in that particular case they have screwed up more or less… But that should be possible to repair.

The whole point of using Magick is to do impossible things.

It should not matter what action I do because they’re made to throw themselves at me by Magick. All I should have to do is to say “hello” and “come to my place” and it’s on.

Having to go out of my way to court some chick and whatnot and then claim that Magick did it, is unacceptable, because no one would be able to conclusively say if I did it on my own, or Magick did it.

1 Like