How to get targets attracted and volunteer for sex?

I would like to try using Magick to get the targets to:

1. become obsessed with me.

2. lust for me.

3. have plenty of sex with me.

4. accept that I have more than one mate.

5. and of course… doing some/all of them at the same time.

And yes, I have their pictures and birth dates, thanks to facebook.

1 Like

Bahahhaha!!! Good luck kid. I’ll let you in on a little secret as someone who spent the last 3 years obsessed over love magick, it’s all a crock of shit. What little change you do get is swiftly and brutally demolished just as soon as you received it.

But to answer your question there are two conflicting things that you want here. You want someone to become obsessed with you AND at the same time you want them to not only accept that you will have more than one of them, but having them in like a threesome or some sort of orgy am I getting that right. Because if I am then I have to say sir/madam, you are going to be sorely disappointed. Unless of course you lie to them all and when they find out they might just kill you.

People don’t work that way, especially if they are obsessed, now if you say, have a ridiculous amount of wealth, then perhaps we have something to work here. People will do anything, anything for money, But considering you are on this site it maybe presumptuous to say that perhaps you do not have the funds required to use as leverage. If by chance you do manage to get this thing going you must understand that it surely will not be permanent, it will end far sooner that you want it too.

You can try Ladilok from kingdoms of flames, she will help you… for a day or two. You can also try Hathor if you wish but she will just be a lying cunt like all the other love deities tend to be. If you want more, well too bad. there is a little thing in your way called… life and it’s not so little.

2 Likes

Do you currently have any qualities that might lead people to obsess about you? Are you charismatic, extremely attractive and/or confident, at the top of your game in some skill that’s considered sexy, even to a relative minority?

Do you have a plan to acquire these things?

If you were a normal attractive person of the sex you hope to attract, would you find someone like you worthy of obsessive fantasies and no-boundaries sexual hook-ups?

If not, and if your plan for getting people to hop into bed with you mainly centres around you changing them, and not yourself, you may be in for some misery and bitterness further down the line.

Read this, it’s fairly worthwhile: 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Better person (Feel free to argue in your head with the author all the way through! :P)

3 Likes

^^ use magic to become charismatic! charming, etc.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5312”]Do you currently have any qualities that might lead people to obsess about you? Are you charismatic, extremely attractive and/or confident, at the top of your game in some skill that’s considered sexy, even to a relative minority?

Do you have a plan to acquire these things?

If you were a normal attractive person of the sex you hope to attract, would you find someone like you worthy of obsessive fantasies and no-boundaries sexual hook-ups?

If not, and if your plan for getting people to hop into bed with you mainly centres around you changing them, and not yourself, you may be in for some misery and bitterness further down the line.

Read this, it’s fairly worthwhile: 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Better person (Feel free to argue in your head with the author all the way through! :P)[/quote]

Actually, I would like to use on facebook friends that I do not know in real life, just to definitively say that Magick works or not. If they throw themselves at me and give me mind blowing sex, it works. Else, it does not. I may even do it to some girls that are not too friendly with me, just to screw with their minds.

What you guys seem to suggest points towards self improvement, and while I am all for improving myself, they’re not advice that I would consider to have anything to do with Magick.

The proof of the Love Magick is in the screwing.

With respect, no other science is held to that standard - the failure of chemotherapy when someone has stage four pancreatic cancer doesn’t prove that medicine as a whole “does not” work.

In all fields of endeavour, some areas are known to be more complex, risky, and likely to fail than others.

Lust magick and love magick deal with the intense feelings and sense of self of the other person (think of trying to steal from the Federal Reserve, versus most magick, which is more like housebreaking).

This is especially the case with women, we’re programmed to set our standards in a different way than men since sex can result in pregnancy, a huge investment for the biological organism and therefore something to which access has to fit different criteria.

(And if you’re thinking, “not for some sluts” the very fact our society teaches us to look down on women who do NOT guard this, is also an artefact of this same phenomena!)

What you guys seem to suggest points towards self improvement, and while I am all for improving myself, they're not advice that I would consider to have anything to do with Magick.

I’m not aiming this at you personally, but you know the saying “you can’t polish a turd”? :wink:

Equally true of humans - magickal or not.

Have fun with that!

1 Like

1Time i was going to do 25love/lust spells,smtng hapoen i stop on #16, i dntget sex,wat i get us mire friendly girls, stares,to the point tey were hypnotized by my presence,and cant move, like frozen,now i do 1a week,and long distance, do spells no to get the girls,but making them,under ya magic,i use spirts,holynames,etc,but not sex yet,

With respect, no other science is held to that standard - the failure of chemotherapy when someone has stage four pancreatic cancer doesn’t prove that medicine as a whole “does not” work.

In all fields of endeavour, some areas are known to be more complex, risky, and likely to fail than others.

Lust magick and love magick deal with the intense feelings and sense of self of the other person (think of trying to steal from the Federal Reserve, versus most magick, which is more like housebreaking).

This is especially the case with women, we’re programmed to set our standards in a different way than men since sex can result in pregnancy, a huge investment for the biological organism and therefore something to which access has to fit different criteria.

(And if you’re thinking, “not for some sluts” the very fact our society teaches us to look down on women who do NOT guard this, is also an artefact of this same phenomena!)

What you guys seem to suggest points towards self improvement, and while I am all for improving myself, they're not advice that I would consider to have anything to do with Magick.

I’m not aiming this at you personally, but you know the saying “you can’t polish a turd”? :wink:

Have fun with that![/quote]

Excuses, excuses. Is Magick not supposed to achieve the impossible? How can one “become a living god” if everything is impossible? I don’t even think that using other-dimensional entities helps in the quest to “become a living god”, but obviously that’s just me since most people here are only too happy to evoke demons and spirits to help them out.

Maybe I am born a psychopath, but I honestly do not care about what the girl thinks and how she reasons. The only reason I asked is to see if Magick works (same goes for the other topics that I have posted). I am even willing to do it to many people and then report the success rate.

Clearly, you did not get that I wrote the short self improvement blurb to respond to irrelevant points while trying to be polite at the same time, and responded in a pretty hostile fashion. I have made no assumption about you, and I would appreciate it if you do not do the same about me.

Could you please share the exact methods that you used?

I wasn’t being hostile at all - I was drawing a comparison between magick and every other field of endeavour,. But it seems I have nothing to offer you on this topic that you wish to hear, so I’ll bow out of your thread.

1 Like

Have fun with that![/quote]

Excuses, excuses. Is Magick not supposed to achieve the impossible? How can one “become a living god” if everything is impossible? I don’t even think that using other-dimensional entities helps in the quest to “become a living god”, but obviously that’s just me since most people here are only too happy to evoke demons and spirits to help them out.

Maybe I am born a psychopath, but I honestly do not care about what the girl thinks and how she reasons. The only reason I asked is to see if Magick works (same goes for the other topics that I have posted). I am even willing to do it to many people and then report the success rate.

Clearly, you did not get that I wrote the short self improvement blurb to respond to irrelevant points while trying to be polite at the same time, and responded in a pretty hostile fashion. I have made no assumption about you, and I would appreciate it if you do not do the same about me.[/quote]

Uhh, its possible… But not nearly as easy,simple,and quick as you seem to assume based on your posts.

You would probably just want to start out with 1 target and see how that goes… And if you can get her to accept other partners and so on, this seems to take work thought its most likely not just “Light a candle and masturbate to her pix” of course you can try that basic candle magic with the 1 target you choose at first, and if it doesn’t work try to work it out with spirits/demons through evocation and such.

Search the threads for what others have done, and how much they have had success - but also how hard it has been…

“aste bochor abar hobe
Aste toh hobe hobe Sun, moon and stars club up by far Bring him back thy me
I demand him back ma life Aste bochor abar hobe
Aste toh hobe hobe.”

The Mantra given below has to be recited 10,000 times to acquire mastery over the mantra. Then you have to take a stick which is 7 fingers long and recite the mantra while holding the stick in your hand. This will bind the stick with the mantra. Then throw or keep in the stick in the house of the prostitute whom you wish to bring under your spell of attraction. It is said your job will be done.

Mantra

Om dravini swaha om haamile swaha ll

मंत्र
ॐ द्राविणी स्वाहा ॐ हामिले स्वाहा ll

I am now giving a very unique Vashikaran mantra to Attract one and, all be it humans [Prithvi Lok], the lower spirits [Patal Lok] or the higher energies [Gods or Dev Lok].This. Mantra is said to attract beings from all the three worlds.

The Siddhi [mastery] is acquired on the day of any Eclipse; Solar or Lunar by reciting the mantra in the following manner-

1000 recitations will attract the lower spirits or Patal Lok.

10,000 recitations will attract the higher energies or Gods [Dev Lok]

100,000 recitations will attract beings or energies from all the three worlds the Prithvi Lok, Patal Lok and the Dev Lok.

Mantra

Klam klau hreem namah ll

मंत्र
क्लं क्लौ ह्रीं नम: ll

I have no idea about the above ones, this sound recording one is def legit : [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_Y2XtMK64]Kubera Mantra [432Hz] Chanted 648 times - Improve your material needs in life $ € ₤ - YouTube

2 Likes

[quote=“Sawbenah, post:12, topic:5312”]“aste bochor abar hobe
Aste toh hobe hobe Sun, moon and stars club up by far Bring him back thy me
I demand him back ma life Aste bochor abar hobe
Aste toh hobe hobe.”

The Mantra given below has to be recited 10,000 times to acquire mastery over the mantra. Then you have to take a stick which is 7 fingers long and recite the mantra while holding the stick in your hand. This will bind the stick with the mantra. Then throw or keep in the stick in the house of the prostitute whom you wish to bring under your spell of attraction. It is said your job will be done.

Mantra

Om dravini swaha om haamile swaha ll

मंत्र
ॐ द्राविणी स्वाहा ॐ हामिले स्वाहा ll

I am now giving a very unique Vashikaran mantra to Attract one and, all be it humans [Prithvi Lok], the lower spirits [Patal Lok] or the higher energies [Gods or Dev Lok].This. Mantra is said to attract beings from all the three worlds.

The Siddhi [mastery] is acquired on the day of any Eclipse; Solar or Lunar by reciting the mantra in the following manner-

1000 recitations will attract the lower spirits or Patal Lok.

10,000 recitations will attract the higher energies or Gods [Dev Lok]

100,000 recitations will attract beings or energies from all the three worlds the Prithvi Lok, Patal Lok and the Dev Lok.

Mantra

Klam klau hreem namah ll

मंत्र
क्लं क्लौ ह्रीं नम: ll

I have no idea about the above ones, this sound recording one is def legit.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_Y2XtMK64]Kubera Mantra [432Hz] Chanted 648 times - Improve your material needs in life $ € ₤ - YouTube

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_Y2XtMK64]Kubera Mantra [432Hz] Chanted 648 times - Improve your material needs in life $ € ₤ - YouTube

Hardcore spell, but why does it mention “prostitute” ? and umm for me the hardest part in any case would be “throw the stick in the house” can’t really do that in any cases of my past attractions just theoretically thinking. But thumbs up for giving different methods than typically!

1 Like

This particular Attraction Mantra has to be recited 1200 times after midnight sitting comfortably under the night sky, reciting the mantra while remembering the woman whom you wish to attract. It is said that the woman will come under your spell of attraction within a few days.

Mantra

Om akarshaya ll

मंत्र
ॐ आकर्षय ll

3 Likes

ll

^ How do you say that? 2 or L i?

I wasn’t sure either…good question. I’ve spent 20 min sea r ching for an explanation. Best I can suggest is listening to alternative mantras that have those symbols to decifer. Try you tube search namah II

1 Like

|| are used to end a sentence in Sanskrit like full stop is used in English… I am a Hindu and that’s what I know till my knowledge is concerned…

Try to use magic to make yourself element, charming.

Or to draw someone to you that you’re compatible with.

As I see it, when it comes to love magic, there is some important factors that need to be accounted for. With some aid from spirits/entities with knowledge in love, lust and influence, they just opens a plausible path. That can include:

• Sexual attraction and getting aroused
  • Getting rid of blockage, like shyness that would make a genuine attraction hard to otherwise recognize.

To simple put it, the spirits opens a plausible path, but the end result is always made by the free will of yourself and the “target” of your interest. Being passive and make the spirits plow the way to the finish line is not an option.

[quote=“succupedia, post:19, topic:5312”]As I see it, when it comes to love magic, there is some important factors that need to be accounted for. With some aid from spirits/entities with knowledge in love, lust and influence, they just opens a plausible path. That can include:

• Sexual attraction and getting aroused
  • Getting rid of blockage, like shyness that would make a genuine attraction hard to otherwise recognize.

To simple put it, the spirits opens a plausible path, but the end result is always made by the free will of yourself and the “target” of your interest. Being passive and make the spirits plow the way to the finish line is not an option.[/quote]

So your saying that, love spells - kinda do nothing? every spell needs to fuck someones free will to work, even mundane things have to overcome someones will to work.

What do you mean by free will could be the question.