How to get started in vamp path

A major question I have about starting this kind of pathworkimg is how to start? I read e.a’s kind of beggners idea, but I don’t really think 90 percent of people I know would “volenter” for that.

So does anyone have any basic but effective methodsbfor newbies?

[quote=“vonpratt, post:1, topic:5326”]A major question I have about starting this kind of pathworkimg is how to start? I read e.a’s kind of beggners idea, but I don’t really think 90 percent of people I know would “volenter” for that.

So does anyone have any basic but effective methodsbfor newbies?[/quote]

I have no idea what EA says so keep that in mind.

To get better at sprinting you sprint, to get better at vamoing you vamp. Don’t be too concernee with whether they “volunteer” or not, just drain absolutely everyone and you’ll eventually get better at it.

In WoD,EA explains that vampires sometimes gather to give each other energy.

In the Order of Aset Ka,an entire group of people are there as donors of their life force.

The people you will feed on,in the initial exercises don’t have to have your consent.They just have to be people who’s hand you’re allowed to hold long enough to visualize energy flowing out.

As you do this,though,it’s gonna get pretty fast,pretty quickly,so why not develop a vampiric handshake?That when meeting with someone you don’t like,you just shake their hand and drain their life force.

In my experience,this isn’t a necessity.I actually skipped this step and went immediately for the eye contact ritual.However,it was pretty hard.

Politicians you don’t like might be a good target for this - they’re trained to do a long handshake (sometimes even with their left hand on the back of yours) and make “sincere” eye contact, and they’re very unlikely to pull their hand away or show disgust or fear, even if they sense something’s wrong. Choose wisely, obviously not a great idea with Presidents/PMs, but small-town hustlers are unlikely to be well-defended.

1 Like

Politicians you don’t like might be a good target for this - they’re trained to do a long handshake (sometimes even with their left hand on the back of yours) and make “sincere” eye contact, and they’re very unlikely to pull their hand away or show disgust or fear, even if they sense something’s wrong. Choose wisely, obviously not a great idea with Presidents/PMs, but small-town hustlers are unlikely to be well-defended.[/quote]

LOL,I tend not to meet many politicians.Or dislike many politicians really.Or like many politicians really.

I do tend to stay out of the world of politics,so at the same time,I love every politician and dislike every politician.I will say,though,not not a lot of them are altruistic.

I’ve seen many of them,taking more money for themselves than they ought to,I’ve seen them doing all kinds of things they shouldn’t,coming to funerals and memorials just to give speeches and praise themselves more than the deceased…

So,obviously,bad politicians aught to make good food.Good ones too.

Happy feeding everyone.