How to get rid of a Horrible Boss

My direct supervisor has turned into a nasty person. We used to get along well, but he turned on me. He works an average of 20-30 hours a week while his managers average 50. We bend over backwards to make the business successful while he hardly does anything. He makes double what we make, so we are making him rich. We work 5-6 days a week, often from home, while he works 3-4. I’ve seen him drive out many other good managers and I’m tired of it. I don’t want to quit because I have a strong emotional attachment to my job. I’ve been here since it opened. How do I get rid of him? I also have to be careful that he doesn’t take me down with him. I’ve been working on some things (ie hot foot powder). What else can I do?

2 Likes

Belial is a good spirit for situations like this.

12 Likes

Learn vampirism! Drain the shit out of him…then blast him with a powerful ritual!!!

7 Likes

Axe in back of the head. Frame enemy for murder.

1 Like

Use my signature curse, in addition to the techniques in the above comments. I’m sure you can get him to sign something. His mark is your in-open door to do all sorts of nasty stuff to him. I got rid of a former boss that way.

2 Likes

Bitch be gone oil on a retirement candle bought from a Santeria store will help

3 Likes

Belial hates people who use their position to bully others right? Along with organized religion,racism etc.

4 Likes

Thank you guys. I’ve been seeing some odd behavior from him: yelling at people, arguing with his boss, etc. He can normally hold it together when he’s not behind closed doors.

1 Like

Pretty much, yes - he’s not a fan of anything where one human claims a higher status than another, though you have to remember this isn’t a moral crusade for him, he just likes fucking with things, he’d get you off a rape charge as readily as he’d help another magician get rid of an abusive boss. At least, that’s been my experience, that he’s more interested in attacking the concept of hierarchy than in our normal standards of morality.

9 Likes

Very insightful Lady Eva!

1 Like

OMG “Bitch Be Gone” candle :joy: I’m going to need a case of these. I only have one bitch in my life but she’s a biggun

You might want to try a “boss fix” spell.:slight_smile:

Agreed, I’ve worked with Belial several times on work-related issues and every time he has delivered fast, excellent results.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! My curse of obliteration (you can find it in my topics) can clear this person from your life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would directly petition Satan. He is kind, and he will deal with your bad boss. I recently petitioned Satan to deal with a bad supervisor and manager, and he said yes without hesitation.