How to get possesed?

I Have tried possession with Azazel it went well not hard to get a demon to agree to it just ask one that you know are have worked with ’ I Would only ask one that you know can be trusted good luck

1 Like

Do you think King Paimon, Lucifer or Orobas can be trusted ?

That depends entirely on you and the relationships you have with those spirits.

For example I trust Azazel, Over the years he has drop ALOT of info on my head. I think he can be an Ass at times, twisted sense of humor in my opinion but i trust him.

3 Likes

I can’t really hear spirits but I do think I have a good relationship with King Paimon and Lucifer . Do you think I should ask them to come into me and talk to me etc ?

Evoke them and ask, from my understanding possesion like pacts are meant to have a short or long term goal to work to.

If you are trying to improve you ability to communicate with the spirits i would suggest regular evocations, possibly daily or every other day depending on how draining it is on you. As EA has said in one of his seminar videos and a newsletter, Have 5 questions for the spirit. Write down both the questions before hand (because remembering things while in trance is massive pain)
and during the ritual be prepared to write answers you receive when yoh ask the questions.

Also you may wanna look into invocation before full possession.

2 Likes

Hi Therookie ’ I have never really worked with Lucifer are Orobas before but do know someone that has worked with them both she has never said anything bad about either so ’ I Would say try making contact with one of them see how that goes for you Try and get a feel of their energies Azazel is ’ the only dark lord that every possessed me it was fun lol

1 Like

Do you have the other? Like King Djin?

You could ask the deity to possess you. I did it with Fenrir and while it was partial, it felt amazing.

I won’t advise rushing those methods though. Kinda like progressions in calesthics, they’re there for a reason.