How to get off this planet and never come back?

I’m not a New Ager. I use what I think sounds helpful and discard what doesn’t seem helpful. Origin is irrelevant.

1 Like

It was in response to his comment, not you or this thread.

Gratefulness update: My stomach felt better after the chiropractor adjusted my neck. Since the bones in the lower neck were pushed into place I don’t feel so backed up. TMI I guess but it’s progress and I feel happier, both in the physical and the mental.

U need both chiropractor adjustment and massage to get synergistic effect . Otherwise tight muscle easily pull bones right out of place again. It’s the muscles that pull them bones out of place. Go for the root cause which is tight muscles.

The massage therapist works on the muscles first then the chiropractor does the adjustment. Very useful.

Yes you are essentially killing off the parts of your soul that no longer serve you. Like going into a tune up. Or shedding off dead skin. It may have protected you and been of use then, but now its time for thicker new skin.

1 Like

Do you want to get off this planet and never come back as well?

1 Like

No. This planet gets a bad wrap.
People who blame circumstances that are uncontrollable stay depressed.
Focus on what you can control (your mind). And your reactions (Habits)
The best way to predict the future is by creating it.
I was depressed essentially my whole life. Anxiety came about halfway. I always held onto hope and constantly searched for answers. I never gave up.

I can honestly say a year of practicing magick has 180°ed my life. I am much more content. I can enjoy pleasures. I have crossed things off my bucket list as well as my daily and weekly planner more in the year than any other.

Make the most out of this life. The Earth is material so if you do not have any materialistic pleasures it can be a drag.
Sex, money, and power are tools of the trade here. You can choose to withdraw from these but you may find it hard. Especially sex and money.
Better to learn the tricks and tools of the trade, then to complain the whole game is rigged.

It’s like playing a multiplayer first person shooter and complaining about noob tubers or campers alike. Its coded into the game. Exploit the game or overcone those who do.

That’s my two cents.

How you identify yourself has a lot to do with how you experience reality. If you do not like feeling trapped or suffering then stop focusing on those feelings.

I employ you to practice stoicism.

Listen to Marcus Aurelius’s meditations or something from Senecca.

Listen to this after or before the summarized version.
The summarized version is a good refresher but I always come back to yhe long version. The guy sounds like what I think marcus would sound like and the meditations themselves are very poetic and insightful.
There’s plenty of stuff on YouTube. Practice replacing your thoughts and controlling your emotions.

Also I recommend you pick up Magickal Protection by Damon Brand. The initial 33 day ritual works as an uncrossing an establishes your authority and divine rite to peace.

Last year I went to the hospital multiple times, and had suicidal tendencies. I was homeless for a spell and a direct family member went through chemo therapy. The family Cat died, and I had to see my ex multiple times throughout my year.

The GoM has other books as well. No one is going to force you to get better. Any no one is going to come saving you. You can scream and say how unfair it is but it will not help.

The last part may sound harsh but Im talking from experience. I got the police called on me because I was screaming in my car. I had no where to go and it was probably 40° outside. I had no blanket and my car only had two seats.
I tried to escape the pain with marijuana but she just thrust the emotions and problems in my face more.
When the cops showed up they told me I had to move. .

Love yourself better than anyone else. And treat yourself better than anyone else.

:point_down:

Make a morning routine keep it simple to start.
Wake up
Pee
Drink a full glass of water
Ritual (Like I said I recommend the GoM)
Workout (keep it simple to start, jump rope for 5 min or do 10 push ups, 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats)
Take a Cold shower
(I like to play my favorite song, focus on calming your breath and breathing slowly)

This is a concept called priming. You wake up and the first thing you do is wake up your body and do something important.
Exercise will clean out any mental junk (and will ground you after a ritual)
The cold shower main sound trivial but say that after you’ve done it for a week straight.

Here’s a workout program. Its $80 or so. It requires no equipment and is honestly the trainer who created it has multiple videos on YouTube. He has trained elite athletes and is also a physical therapist.

YouTube

Female program (requires some equipment)

Youtube

Like the goddess of victory said JUST DO IT!

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Just​:triumph:
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:fucking​:triumph:
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Do​:triumph:
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:It! :triumph:

5 Likes

Leave Earth, where will u go? Mars? Moon of Jupiter? Wherever u go , your torment will follow. Thats what being human means. To grip only one side of one’s being, the light and all one considers good is one sided and causes self torment…It’s neurotic. Humans are tortured, torturers as much as things that can love care, and heal things… Whether u leave the planet, realm, or vibration, u will suffer the same shit…

You know how people move out of their parent’s house, get a different job, travel to a different country, go to different restaurants, get different friends, etc.? People leave their old baggage behind when they leave the toxic stuff behind. Why can’t that be the case for the multiverse? If I find better things out there why should my old feelings follow me? Maybe I can’t get rid of everything by going away but if I can leave most of it behind then why not give it a try? I’d rather give the universe a chance then stay on earth just because that’s what I know. People often change things in their lives to make things better so might as well.

old feelings don’t follow you. you make too much meaning of events that isn’t to your liking. That’s why it’s easy to recall them. REMEMBER THAT!! It’s great strategy for leaning stuff and remembering knowledge info. MAKE WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN MEANINGFUL!!. sorry about the caps but the message needed to made important. it applies to any event good or bad or neutral event. So all the hardships you having. don’t blame others . you created the thoughts. you think it’s hard. Or u react base on bad habits.of how u respond with negative emotion.

Update–I started doing squats yesterday, starting at 20. I did another 20 today and my thighs mildly hurt. It’s from a sedentary lifestyle and with the virus it’s difficult to do many of these things (take a walk is difficult on lockdown, getting a pet at a shelter where a lot of people would be working at, volunteering where many people would need to ask me to do required tasks, HIIT training would be too intense without doing the squats and walking for a time first, as well as needing to be sparing of water and food) but I’m making do with what I can.

When I do the squats I can feel a rush in my torso and I don’t feel so sleepy. A little bit of exercise can help perk you up when you’re feeling sleepy. Good stuff!

2 Likes

I would suggest giving shamanic shadow work a shot.

It seems from early fucked up childhood experiences that traumatized you, that your subconscious has made beliefs that this world is suffering and you’re replaying this scenario in your life over and over again unfortunately.

I have suffered great abuse as well growing up and my own beliefs perpetuated my suffering, until I began self intospection and self healing.

Shamanic work has proven very powerful for me even after using NLP, EFT, affirmations, autohypnosis, etc.

Once you find your power animal and start taking back your power, you will see the world in a whole new light.

I would also encourage you to find the youtube video titled “God Doesn’t Care” by occultist MindandMagick on his channel where you can recognize the patterns in your life and see how to change them to your liking :+1:

As for ending the cycle of reincarnation: you have to somehow make your astral body immortal so that you will be conscious if you die.

Then you have a choice where you want to go according to your development/consciousness.

As said in another post certain qlippothic initiations can help solidify your consciousness so that you don’t want reincarnation anymore and don’t fall into the “trap”, working with high vibrational entities like angels, elementals, gods, goddesses, and I’m sure powerful demons can evolve your astral body and make it immortal as well over time by repeatedly soaking in their energies.(as told by spirits of alchemy)

There are other ways that spirits in Bardon’s evocation book teach on many different levels of immortality including astral as well, and even Zagan supposedly shows you how to do this from a vampiric standpoint at least.

If you awaken the Kundalini and it grants you the golden body, you also have the option of astral immortality if you so desire.

This world and universe is full of possibilities and adventure, you just have to be able to see it.

I wish you all the best!

4 Likes

I don’t think no one except spirits can answer that question,were all tied to a soul mission because it attract all paths,trust me all paths !!
wether divine arts like music,painter,surgeons,sex or other species like vampyres,dragons,warlocks,gargoyles and who knows…
I believe in rebirth not reincarnation don’t get it mixed up,cuz to me a soul is like a wisp it directs,teaches, it learns then poof! dissapear and evolves to light,we all are wisp that becone s light or dark eventually…I used to think I that’s its suffocating also ,but I told myself in all this bullshit what levelling up without a little exp…

The question is how you gain it?

What material could help with this?

Also I watched the video God Doesn’t Care. I feel better since starting this thread and I have more focus on what I need to do. This virus is getting in the way though so I can’t go outside to do some of the things suggested here.

What’s an easy way of getting the spirits to talk to me without using tools? I figure I would need to ask the spirits how to accomplish this.

I’ve heard that Kundalini is like the Chakras, both being implants segmenting your energy (which is why you have to keep balancing your chakras and raising your kundalini instead of the energy flowing freely) so I want to remove these implants and let the energy flow freely in my body without the need to constantly tune-up my energy.

The Sephiroth and Qlippoth paths don’t interest me, just the spirits themselves. I want them to understand that I’m not interested in their agendas, only getting off this planet.

1 Like

Its all reciprocal…mind, body, spirit.

Without tools like wands, an altar, robes, a sword, pentacle etc,?

If that’s what you mean, then look up E.A.'s sigil methods on this forum and/or on his youtube channel.

Chakras and Kundalini implants: This is highly controversal as a topic.

However, the Kundalini is not the chakras and is actually a name given to the psycho-sexual spiritual lifeforce that sits at the base of the spine.

Whenever you do magical practice and/or withold the sexual energy without expending it through traditional orgasm, this energy builds up in your system.

When the Chakras are all cleansed, purified and awakened, then kundalini can easily rise without causing problems in your nervous/energy system.

The Chakras act as energy receivers and transmitters and each corresponds with an element of creation for example: Muladhara is the earth chakra, Svadisthana water, Manipura fire, Anahata air, Vishudda the ether, Ajna the seat of psychic powers, Sahasrara one’s connection with divinity.

When all these chakras are prepared properly as mentioned above and you consciously raise the kundalini or it rises on it’s own(which is much more powerful) it pierces thru and empowers each of the chakras, and then goes outside your head and you/it usually explode into a golden energy that cascades down and empowers your energy body, health, longevity, enhances all your magical powers, and gives you mastery over certain aspects of existance.

Other amazing things happen as well, but it’s different for everyone and I don’t want to spoil it for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The problem is that you have to make sure that the chakras have been unblocked, cleansed properly/fully and then awakened before you mess with kundalini otherwise your chakras will get muddied again quickly, hence people complaining of having to clean them over and over again.

Also while working on the chakras, it’s highly recommended to refrain from all orgasm because that increases your overall power and aids in the cleansing as you work with each one seperately, starting with Muladara.

You don’t move on until you feel bliss within the chakra after cleansing it, and can energetically feel it in your system, unless you are working with a spirit of alchemy and they instruct you differently.

Most people don’t do this level of cleaning nor abstain from orgasm long enough to enhance there abilities to build their powers over their own energy system this way, and so never fully clean out and unblock the chakras.

So, then it’s much easier for people to have them removed for a time, and they will indeed feel unblocked a bit, because their chakras WERE blocked.

However, you will lose the amount of mastery and control of those elements and powers that those chakras represented.

So it makes no sense to me when I hear that they are implants to keep us from real power at all, because when they are truly unblocked, cleansed and awakened, their power will be undeniable, and the seeming constant battle of having them clogged is a thing of the past.

But these things are considered advanced levels according to my mentor and the training system I follow, because they are no joke and you can fuck up you nervous/system energy body big time if you don’t know what you’re doing and take it too fast.

Also as you really start cleansing and unblocking the chakras, your traumas and other things that need to heal will come up and they will force you to continue doing the work again and again to help your evolution along.

A lot of people are not ready to deal with their stuff, nor the real power this method provides ime.

Initiations: These don’t force you into any agenda.

What they do is saturate you and your life with the energies of the particular sphere and entity that you are working with, along with trials/lessons setup so that you learn what you need in order to integrate the power of that sphere in your life/magic.

The entities may also personally teach you magic having to do with the sphere.

They do have their own agendas,I’m sure but that doesn’t mean you have to follow theirs just because you 're learning from them.

Now if you went into a pact with them, THEN you might be caught up in serving their agendas.

Oh and shamanic work: I recommend a course in it by Peter Aziz.

You can take it online on your pc or on your phone at your own pace.

I think it was $27. He also has a free recording showing you how to take power back from whomever you may have given it to right on his website.

Good luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Carlos Castaneda’s books are a good look into Shamanism.

1 Like

What progress have you made so far?

Not much. I still have to get out of body first