How to get my ex back

Well yesterday my ex completely blocked me for good good she claims. We were doing well for a week then we gave each other a week then she leaves to visit her sister in another city and got drunk and someone sexually assaulted her. I know it’s killing her yet it hurts me as well because she told me she done and doesn’t see a future with us. Then she told me about that incident and completely blocked me off of everything. I just want to help her and make things work with us yet I’m just lost and confused. The woman I loved for more than 4 years and am incident happened like this. Idk if it was me pissing off the spirits or a test. Just I can’t and don’t feel their presence anymore when I try to talk to them and I don’t know if it’s because of my mindset right now or what. I just need some assistance from people if y’all don’t mind

Idk what to do now lol. She’s completely completely done with me and done with commitment did I do something wrong that angered them? It worked for about a week then now it’s she wants nothing to deal with me

I’m sorry it didn’t work out, sometimes something that looks and feels really bad in the present will end up being a blessing down the line, especially in matters of love.

1 Like

Idk it was going well then a complete flip lol idk

If you can communicate with who helped you maybe they can answer, tell you in a dream or use divination. Sometimes we get so clouded with what we want in the present we don’t see how it doesnt fit or what else is going on.

I know for awhile I wanted to go a different route but I realize now that would have been toxic for me.