How to feel your own true Godlike power?

The coolest thing happened to me today. I was busy at work, doing the same old thing I do in and day out, forcing my mind as I have always done, to accept the bottom rung on the ladder of life, to accept that I will die a simple underpaid overworked, public servant with no real future or measure of success. The more I thought about it thought the more I realized that no I would not accept it, no I would not, could not just take the bits and pieces of whatever life throws me to live on and look upon the world with gratitude for it. I realized that when I refuse to gladly accept the scraps the world tosses me,and I myself demand more of me and then finally of my own reality itself, it will have to be that I am suddenly getting more than scarps. “Understand that you are powerless and reality will happily agree with you,” ran through my mind clear as anything. All of a sudden, out of nowhere really I wanted not only to find the career and financial success that had first triggered this line of thinking, but I wanted to command reality itself to bend and shape itself to my will simply because well I said so and I know what I want in my own personal reality. I realized how I had walked away from life dreams, because someone else might have been better at it than I could have ever been, how I had FORCED myself to like an admittedly dead end life, because well some kind of life is better than no life at all, and at least I get to exist, right - because that’s what “people like me” become. How much I had forgotten ever wanting because the world said not to want things I couldn’t have, never to dream too big, never aim too high, so I would never fall too far when I slipped. I understood that I had made myself small, cute and laughable, because someone, well a whole pile of someones, once said I had no choice to be big, to be great.

This is, I understand now, what the left hand path is truly about, at least on some level. At least for me personally. Sure a better life and a search of knowledge is more than useful and practical, and there is far from a thing wrong with that, but for the first time I realized it’s truly about a need to find and feel my own true power as a person on this Earth. I wonder, have other’s here ever felt much of your own inner Gods yet? I want to command life to work my way and to believe, honestly and truly believe, no, not believe but KNOW it well because that’s the only reasonable outcome. But I don’t yet know how to reach that state. How did you? How do you REALLY feel that sense of “I control this life and I said so?”

I could sit all evening and say in my head or out loud “I am a living God,and I can have and do what I want.” But how does one learn to REALLY believe it, to know it and sense it?

It is a similar process to creating a tulpa. You have to will a being into existence through sheer force of will, and completely convince yourself that it is a real being. That is how a tulpa can eventually be formed. In a similar manner, we have to force our will unto the world, so that it can shape the world to benefit us. To do that, we have to believe, beyond any doubt, that we are gods, creators of matter and form. You need to convince yourself that results will happen, for the world will only be as you wish, if you believe that it has always been so. It reminds me of the dream where my spirit mentor told me plain as day “believe that you are a god, and it shall be so”. Through belief in what you can achieve, you will succeed in achieving it. Doubt yourself or wonder how you can command such power, and it will dissapear in the blink of an eye. It is not an easy road to carve out for oneself, but the results can be immense.

This is easily one of the most inspiring posts I’ve ever read, thank you!!

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:1, topic:5388”]I wonder, have other’s here ever felt much of your own inner Gods yet? I want to command life to work my way and to believe, honestly and truly believe, no, not believe but KNOW it well because that’s the only reasonable outcome. But I don’t yet know how to reach that state. How did you? How do you REALLY feel that sense of “I control this life and I said so?”

I could sit all evening and say in my head or out loud “I am a living God,and I can have and do what I want.” But how does one learn to REALLY believe it, to know it and sense it? [/quote]
I think through repetition; through seeing yourself change, not just once (not like the old model where you pass a grade or score a certificate and then you ARE that thing, qualified or promoted or whatever, forever and ever) but constantly.

E.A. talks about this a lot, that it’s a constant process of BECOMING, of meeting each challenge (because we’re aspiring to be living gods, not golden statues that sit on their arse and gather dust) from that stronger clearer place, freed more and more from the shackles of what the old order wanted us to be.

Sp it’s experience, a lived experience, of first seeing power, then beginning to claim it, and escalating more and more, ever ascending.

That’s my view anyway, it’s something I began to feel in earnest once I embraced the LHP myself: I’d felt powerful before, but it was a weird kind of dilemma that it “should” only be used in service to the community, and then all the stuff I wrote about here where people start to talk themselves into a self-defeating place where any kind of action is best avoided, it was all a horrible muddle…

As a kid, I was purer and stronger and closer to the truth in a lot of ways, because back then I kind of knew power just IS and that it’s desirable, and that you can use it to shape your reality, and then as an adult, after I did the whole “be a selfless healer, no wait don’t because ‘it’s their karma’” etc., to FINALLY discover the intelligent and positive philosophy of the left-hand path (as in, attempting to attain personal power, not merger, and creating and respecting my own ethics, instead of inheriting a mish-mash from society), that all helped me shake off that crud that I’d accumulated and get back on track!

So yes, I’ve tasted that experience, and obviously still have occasional down days, days when I just feel a bit like “meh” about anything, but they’re few and far between and the inspiration of so many powerful and committed people, met through this forum, has definitely helped minimise those times! :slight_smile:

Your post above; some of the stuff E.A.'s posted in the videos; and watching so many members on here go from new to magick to competant controllers of the 3 “godlike powers” is awesome, I mean that sincerely!

So thanks, and keep going, keep pushing, turn to good sources of inspiration if you have a slump, and remember this stuff, this POWER, is your birthright, you were NOT born to be an extra in other people’s movies. :smiley:

You’re not alone, BB. I’m coming to terms with the same thing. I’ve had some success with “easy” magic (sigils), but I’m just not sure how to [i]really believe, how to pour that emotion into it. For me, I’ve downloaded a few e-books, and I’m going back to the fundamentals. I think we all need to find the trigger that works for us, and right now, for me, going back to the starting line feels right.

You’re right. It’s not about just saying “I am a living God”. To reach your full potential you must also live like a god. Start doing magick and clairvoyance exercises as often as you can, and start doing physical work needed to acheive your goals. For instance, if you work in telemarketing and think, I’d much rather be a musician, then start making music as often as you can. Get yourself out there to be known by others. Take that first leap forward.

Also, you must convince yourself to feel as if you already have the life you desire. If you daydream about being a famous musician (just an example) and picture yourself on stage, people moshing with metal horns up, the works, don’t just think damn I really wish I could have that. Instead, smile when you have these dreams as if you are already on your way to becoming a famous musician! Think of how happy you will be when it all comes true. Daydreams and thoughts of what we want can have power. They either have the power to manifest into our reality if we live like it has already happened and believe in such power, or they have the power to make you miserable by acting as a teaser every time you daydream like “look what you want that you can’t have!”

Also, try to make contact with a spirit who is well known for answering questions truthfully thru evocation and ask it questions so you can get a better understanding on your life, then later on you can command a fitting spirit to set your ideas into motion.

Fantastic post, my lucid friend.

You will become privy to the fact that you are powerful, when you pass the tests.

Some cultures refer to it as walking the fire, or passing through the gates of hell, et al; however, simply standing up to your old seemingly invincible adversary; then besting it(or he/she/them), with every piece of metal you have inside of you, to literally or rhetorically obliterate the obstacle from your life, will prove your worth on this realm, and will ring through eternity with the regalia of victory.

Simply put, you will begin to notice small victories occurring, and then a major one will inevitably occur; after which you can doubt no longer; you hold power.

Are you a God? To be continued…