How to evoke Pomba Gira

I would like to know how others have evoked her to see if I’m doing it right. I’ve searched but the only thing I find is the prayer to say to her.

Besides her offerings alongside a candle of your choosing, you could maybe offer her a wider variety of things. Or just focus completely on her energy and brining her towards you, have you communicated with her at all? any dreams? penny divination?
i hear some people use the ouija board but i’m no firmilliar with that. as we are all on a budget lmao or at least i am, i’m not sure if a DIY ouija board is of any use or even worth doing.
But try penny divination, or meditating for an 30 mins prior to summoning her, make sure yo offer her things BEFORE AND AFTER you see results. Introduce yourself, be kind!

2 Likes

Don’t use a ouija board. It considered an insult.

2 Likes

^^^ forget what i said listen to her :sob:

2 Likes

Do you know if it matters what time of day it is?

i’d do it on a friday night during the waxing moon but i don’t think it really matters

1 Like

technically you can evoke @ whatever time is convenient for you.

But she may have times she prefers so I’d do some research on that.

1 Like

I meditated for about 20 minutes before I said the prayer and then I did a penny divination and I actually felt her this time :heart:️ She has reassured me. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like