How to evoke Azazel

I have always felt an affinity to Azazel, I was born under Saturn my choice of metal is silver i wear it all round, when i was younger i used to see things and hear things but parents thought am possessed now grown and broken the shackles that was holding me down, i feel Azazel when i meditate, i am a seeker yes but my energy is rising and I should be scared but i am not. Now I have the universal circle by Ea and i want to now really evoke Azazel to make a pact with him and to learn from him, the problem is I dont know what to use except i have black candles I will draw his sigil today and charge it. when can i then do the evocation and with what? thanks for any help.

6 Likes

Assuming you can already hear spirits, just gaze at Azazel’s sigil (you can find it online easily), and chant his name or his enn which is “Eya on ca Azazel aken.”

7 Likes

Oh thank you so much, Do I need to offer my blood?

3 Likes

No.

From my experience, even some bloodthirsty entities, like Belial, will still come to you and work with you, even if you deny them blood. It’s not mandatory, unless you deem it such.

5 Likes

I see thank you so much do i need Incense? and what kind?

2 Likes

You don’t need incense or any tools, really, if you can immerse yourself into the ritual quickly. Tools such as daggers, candles, etc, are simply there to help you focus and dive into the ritual more effectively. If you can do that without them, don’t use them.

The only tool you need when performing evocation or invocation is your mind.

5 Likes

Aha you have been kind indeed thanks a lot…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can perform a ceremonial ritual to evoke Azazel.

Starting with preparatory immersion. Research about him. Know Azazel. Who he actually is.
Here are some online resources

You can then work on performing a simple ritual of him. Azazel is very kind and loving towerds all who approchs to him in the right way.

Print his sigil

And perform a rite of evocation.

Also read the ebook

7 Likes

Belial is far from the most bloodthirsty, there is one I know of who will only come if offered blood. She is also very possibly the darkest being I know of, so it’s not a general rule or anything I am just saying that there are a few Spirits with which blood is mandatory.

4 Likes

If you’re skills are lacking, things like incense give the spirit a form for you to see if you don’t have an extremely powerful Ajna Chakra currently.

Further, you may use blood, but I don’t. You could also offer your semen, and if you’re a woman, your menstrual blood is one of the most powerful magical materials.

I would also caution you, whenever you are thinking of working with a new spirit or beginning a new pathworking, to do a divination about it and make sure that it’s a good idea to proceed. Spirits, like people, sometimes just don’t get along with some people. You should do a divination and make sure that you’re not inviting danger in your life.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s why I said some bloodthirsty entities. Never said Belial was the most bloodthirsty of them all, though.

If it’s not a secret, who is this entity you speak of?

3 Likes

Since i am a beginner I wont want to rush things but take it easy learning as i go further into my craft, I did some research on Azazel, from what i read, I was born under Saturn, metal is silver and i have always known that name before I came across his Sigil.

2 Likes

Rather not say. Sorry.

3 Likes

In case, about incense (also for Goetics etc.), you may use camphor, sulfur, poppy and cloves.

2 Likes

How about dragon blood incense?

2 Likes

I use the square of Saturn and azazel’s sigil on top the square I use black and red candles.

And I use dragons blood incense, I use the enn
" itz rel itz rel Azazel ".

I have worked with a this demon for ten years that’s how I always perform his summoning.

8 Likes

If it was obtained from croton, it’s possible to use it instead of the sulfur. The plant should be lunar (replacing camphor), martial, mercurial (substitute for cloves) or saturnian (taking the place of poppy). In the chance of finding “black incense”, add it too.

2 Likes

Can you evoke at any time or do i have to wait for nights?..cos am having problems with mother who keeps basically barging into my room all hell/heaven crap …dont need that…so can i evoke in the day when shes out?

1 Like

Try to reduce the lights, which could hinder etheric phenomena; I think this may suffice in order to evoke during day. However about sulfur I correct myself: it’s better to not burn it, I’ve read it’s dangerous.

1 Like

How did you go with this Nina? Still problems with parents?

1 Like