How to Evoke and Invoke Lucifuge Rofocale Successfully

For lucifuge rofocale is a powerful saturian essence of power to say the least. Evocation of this demon to get a feel for his energy is a must, but today we are discussing the invocation of this same demon. This demon not only will teach you ways to improve your power.

Visualize with all your power the image and frequency of Saturn.

To do this repeat this conjuration 7 times:

For I call to thee Lucifuge Rofocale (X2)
For I conjure thee Lucifuge Rofocale (X5)
For I invoke thee Lucifuge Rofocale (X3)
Rise within my mind and body Lucifuge Rofocale (X4)
Rise in godform and devotion Lucifuge Rofocale (X4)
[Eh-yen tah-sa val-o-cur Loo-sif-uge Row-fo-kal] (X4)
By the power of Mimas Rise (X3)

ENN: Lucifage –
Eyen tasa valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
(Speak The next part how it is pronounced)

[Eh-yen tah-sa val-o-cur Loo-sif-uge Row-fo-kal]

Invoking this demon will fill you with power from other worlds.

–>Ask Lucifuge Rofocale to bring you prophecy and psychic energies of the things to come be bestowed upon my being, my mind, and my body. There will be a strong connection to the other worlds when you invoke this demon. Direct your magick mentally through the saturian gateway of Mimas the moon of Saturn. This is a stargate of power. Alash Tad Alash tal Ashtu

TO EVOKE LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE

IF you think your magick is so powerful. Try AN EVOCATION OF THIS DEMON.

CONJURATION OF EVOCATION: Repeat following 5-10 times

COME TO ME LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE (X11)
For I evoke and conjure thee LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE
BY THE POWERS OF SATURN AND MIMAS
FOR I EVOKE THEE IN DEVOTION
FOR YOUR BEING, CURRENT, AND ESSENCE IS REQUESTED
RISE IN PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION FOR IT IS MY WILL
WITHIN THE INCENSE FOR I CALL TO THEE LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE (X2)

53 Likes

Thanks for posting this.

2 Likes

Can I hear the ROFOCALE LUCIFUGE say?

« By the power of Mimas Rise «

Who or what is Mimas?

it says it in the post.

It’s one of the moons of Saturn.

If I’m new to magic can I just start with this demon?

1 Like

I never successfully evoked a demon b4

1 Like

Hmmm this is actually a very powerful energy. One should slowly be under demonic alchemy till getting to connect with Satariel: Lucifuge and Eisheth Zenunim.

2 Likes

Hi der when next you see Lucifer, tell him his in a big mess… I will track him down… :angel:

Welcome to the forum @fireman1. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Should I just start w/ Naamah then? Or Satan?

Well the Qliphot is a mirror of the sephirot. As for that Naamah is the first to start. In the sephirot Naamah would be in the Assiah the World of Action. As well known every action creates reaction. Naamah is the best to start with as She brings enlightment and demonic alchemy. Best to have a small Altar for her direction East and use elements of Air to her evocation. Athame, feather, incense. Satan is also great as because he is the Ruler of the World, the Sungod( his stargate of power is the Sun)

2 Likes

When I had a interest in Naamah is when indigo priestess posted a vid on how she can help and she said that Naamh can help u get lots of money and can help u find friends and help you defend against narcissist which I thought she would be great to work with too scenes I live with a narcissistic person who I don’t care about and who is a really awful human being so…I thought that Satan and Naamah would be cool to start off w/

1 Like

I honestly have tried to evoke spirit before but failed miserably. But 1 day I just thought in my head hey Satan do u won’t me to work w/ u and then the very next day Orlee Stewart puts out a vid called "how to work w/ Lord Satan and then there was another vid that was a pick a card series called on the Satan and sons channel called pick a card Lord Satan…so should I take that as a Sign that YES he would like to work w/ me?..

2 Likes

Excellent sign
:snake:

2 Likes

Cool thanks! So do u know a Evokation I can do for Satan and Naamah?

is there any specific candle colors and/or incense that should be used?

1 Like

Thanks for this, I was looking on Google for Lucifuge enn

1 Like