How to evoke a video game character?

Does anyone know how to evoke a video game character, like Princess Peach or Rosalina? Since they don’t have sigils, how would you summon the thought forms of them? I assume I could ask them to manifest in smoke from incense or a scrying mirror like most spirits?

Just visualize them and chant their names to come and see where it goes for you.

4 Likes

Try using the search function. Type in “evoking fictional characters.”

3 Likes

To be correct, type in “evocation”, and look for instructions on “evoking without Sigil / Evoking nameless spirit.” those will more likely teach you the missing bit’s and pieces.

But -since those characters are pretty accessable and wide-spread, you can focus your Will and intend on a image taken out of one of those games, and use that as your primary link.

Remember, a Sigil is the modern version of an idol,
and an idol is always just a physical anchor,
to house and give space to a non-physical force.

you should look into the Game development at least a little bit (actually reseurching, not just watching the games credits), to find the original source of the Character.
Either the Head developer,
or if you find it on detail, the exact person who created that Serviator.
(Yes, the fictional character your attempting to reach out to, is nothing else then a serviator, from Magickal perspective.)

So identifying the source which created the Character,
instantly gives you more power over it.

It’ll still know that you’re not it’s original designer,
but you knowing about the person who did designe it,
will net you with better results in basically any conversation with them.

It’s like someone who knows your Parents versus a stranger or co-worker, who haves no idea about your family background.
(well, that’s how the fictional character will percieve you, of course, sorry i didn’t notice i changed direction so fast. :wink: )
:wink:

Guess i’ve said enough on this, for the moment.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

8 Likes

Bit of an add on to this is you can make a sigil for a character through various means including the standard chaos magick method or even make a magick square of the game universe and then connecting the letters of their name. For example say you wanted Wesker from Resident Evil the square could be like so:
R E S I D
N T V L A
B C D F G
H J K M O
P Q U V W
X Z

Then you would connect the letters of his name on there and that would form the sigil with the square connecting to the universe. That is one style of 5x6 square or you can go 6x5 if you want or find alternate forms. You just make sure no letter repeats.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for the helpful post! What if I used a piece of fanart as my link? Would using a piece of fanart as the link still be connected to the one who created the character especially since the artist’s intent was the character they made fanart of, or would using fanart as a link lead to a servitor of the artist?

right, that’s completely true.

Just a little adition,
in order to have a really working magick square you combine the following letters into one shared box:

i and j and y - ijy

x and z - xz

Why in this specific method?
because the tonality of those is allowing for them to be interchangable when translating it to a frequency pattern.

https://goo.gl/images/BN5Fh2

Here’s the standard Sigil creator from the Golden Dawn / Rosecrutians.
I’ve used it for my personal Sigil - the one you currently see as my profile pictures,
years before,
and it reliably works since.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Yeah its been a while since I actually made one. I usually go for more the Osman Spare sigil method myself.

2 Likes

I see. I haven’t done a Sigil by that means for a while too. :wink:

Can you share that Osman Spare, you use?

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

I’ve evoked enough AB today to comment further.

1 Like

Sure. I believe it is a slightly modified version of the original but take a statement of what you want or the name of the character and remove all but one of the repeating letters so for a good example and a rather generic one.
I WILL HAVE A NEW CAR

would break down into:
IWLHAVENCR

Which you then arrange as a symbol and can overlap the similar letters and continue to break it down into a simple and easily remembered form and add any stylizations you want. I believe the traditional method is to remove all letters that repeat like so though:
I WILL HAVE A NEW CAR

LHNCR

Where if a letter repeats all instances are eliminated. I never could get that one to work for me so I just keep one instance of each letter which I find better for rearranging into mantras as well.

3 Likes

ah, i see the standard method for transforming spells into sigils.

Sorry, didn’t recognize the term you used for it.^^

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes