How to evoke a person's astral body

Thanks.

I don’t care if it’s a curse at this point. Hell, I don’t care if it’s baneful magick. I’m not looking to tell her what to do, I just want to get across to her how I feel and what I think. I just want her to be AWARE of it so she has to deal with it. If she wants to keep finding new ways to bullshit herself and avoid responsibility, fine. At least she won’t be able to escape the fucking perspective, you know?

I dunno if that’s a curse, but I want to go all out.

I dunno if I intend to “harass”

I would rather get it all out and ensure I got it to her in one night if I can.

But I’ll do it as many times as I think I need to to ensure that I have really gotten in ALL out and I have ensured it has successfully been delivered to her, so she can’t escape it. she can DEAL with it however she wants, but she can’t block it out of her life like a selfish cunt. She is going to have to FACE it. I wont dictate how she is to handle it. I just want her to be held accountable. I just want her to KNOW where I stand and why, and how it feels on my end.

I just want her to have to face it, realize it and deal with it. She can handle it how she wants, but I want it on her mind and I want her to have to FACE IT.

And then I just want to be COMPLETELY and utterly donion rings with her ass.

How do I know if it reached her though?

I’m still a neophyte. I just want to get this out of me, and into her. I want her to deal with it. And then I want my closure and I want my life back.

So how do I get confirmation? Can I ask the spirits, like King Belial for instance, to help me on THAT front? They wouldn’t be messing with her, they’d just be reporting to me that she got the message and that she is in fact having to FACE IT, and then tell me what the results are and update me if there’s anything they think I should know.

What do you think of that idea? Would that work?

2 Likes

Perhaps, but I’m not concerned with her. She has to live with her issues. My concern is to help you. I’ve given those tools.

So, the ironic thing, is that if you look in my posting history, the Shadownomicon in particular, you’ll find that I’m all about cursing certain people. It’s full of dark things against dark people. What most don’t realize is that I was a combat infantryman in Iraq. Death is something that I honestly don’t take lightly. I’ve seen a lot of it. Despite me posting things about cursing left and right, I’m very selective about my targets. It’s easy to take life. As a parent, I can say it’s a lot harder to build one properly. Thus, my concern is for you, not her.

Don’t confuse this with moralizing. You do you. But the focus, in my opinion, should be you.

Once you get some of this our of your system, even if it’s repeated, you’ll feel better. You’ll gain some of your power back. You’ll gain a release mechanism you can take as far as you want to. Those things are important. REALLY important. It gives you a way to not have to “turn the other cheek”, yet, you don’t have to go straight to a Death Curse. Options are important.

Evocation is a skill. Like any skill, it needs to be practiced. This doesn’t mean you have to stick solely with her. That would literally be a waste of time. If you’re inclined towards Angels, this can be applied to them. If you’re inclined towards (supposed) “Demons”, it applies to them.

Evocation is one part. Interaction is another.

To tell someone off. To fling a curse their way, that takes the very thing I’ve already given. Interaction is another matter. Truth is, if this behavior on her part is a series of things she’s supposed to go through, appealing to her Higher Self isn’t going to get you much. So, the intent I gave you was to release YOUR emotion, while letting her to whatever the hell she thinks she should be doing.

Yes, you can. Have a means of communication set up. Doesn’t matter if its Angels, Demons, Landspirits, Gods, etc… Look up communication methods (and work on your clairs to not need them). It’s a fundamental skill that will help any path.

Concerning confirmation, just because he soul/spirit got the message, it doesn’t mean she’s going to tell you. Truth is, she doesn’t have to. Why? This isn’t about her.

Where the hell did I say anything about KILLING anyone?! I’m no murderer!

I never said DEATH curse!

I just want to get the message to her. I feel I was pretty explicit and even rather repetitive about what I want:

I want to get the emotions and thoughts not just OUT OF ME, but into her awareness so she can face them and deal with them and CONSIDER THEM. I am not looking to control her actions and decisions about it, or what experiences she feels she has to go through or what the fuck ever. I just want to get this shit into her awareness somehow for her to have to stop and for once consider in her miserable selfish fucking parasitic life.

I just want her to for one goddamn second ACTUALLY CONSIDER somebody outside of herself.

Because she is so full of shit it makes my head spin.

then I want to move the fuck on and get my shit together and live a good life without caring about her dumb ass.

And I’d like confirmation that she got the message and maybe occaisional updates if whoever gives me the updates thinks it’s some shit I’d like to hear.

Hell, after I do all that, I’ll probably not just wanna cut the cord, but maybe even FORGIVE HER and myself to boot!

And then just move on with my life.

If it’s acurse to do it, fine. If not, whatever.

I never said SHIT about killing anybody. Please don’t get it confused what I meant. I’m just saying, I’m not trying to stick within the confines of what is considered white magick to get the job done. That’s all I’m trying to say. And if I have to have a spirit like King Belial send it to her personally and bitch slap her across the face with it so she can fucking consider it and deal with it, rather than block it out, that’s fine by me, if necessary. And if that is a black or baneful magick curse to do, so be it.

I have ZERO intention to MURDER anybody dude. Let me just clarify that again, because I feel it bears repeating. I AM NOT LOOKING TO KILL OVER THIS.

By the way, thank you for your service. I come from an Army family myself, so I appreciate what you have done for this country :slight_smile:

Relax, man. I would caution you against it. Simply saying I don’t take it lightly.

Oh, and by the way, this partially IS about me: I WANT DECENT CLOSURE before I cut the cord, you know? Something that ends on a strong note where I get some fucking decent justice or whatever for me. Telling her off psychically doesn’t sound like a bad way to end it before cutting her out of my life for good.

1 Like

Okay man, but that’s non-sequitor. I wasn’t even remotely considering it. Quite frankly, killing people with magick just doesn’t sound like my cup of tea. Who knows though, maybe it might be good to have in case of a SERIOUS situation in life, but yeah, I wouldn’t take such a thing lightly if I were to learn it.

1 Like

Dude, intent. Intent is critical. You can drive a friend to the store or run over an enemy - both can use a car.

2 Likes

Okay, but my intent isn’t to kill. MY intent is to just make her aware of this shit and fucking have to face it. I dunno how you conflate telling her off and saying “Here’s what I think about you, here’s why and here’s what you do and how it all makes me feel” with “DIE BITCH DIE”

More like my intent is: “Feel bad about this, or at least realize that you do this and it makes you a toxic person, regardless of whatever bullshit you put out to make yourself look positive”

Like really, just more along the lines of this being my intention: “TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS”

that’s it.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, not DIE DIE DIE. You know?

1 Like

Yes and what I put will work for that.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks norse900!

1 Like

Sure thing. Expend the needed energy. Leave out the intent. No harm done :slight_smile:

You mean intent to kill, right? Cause I totally have the intent that she be challenged to take responsibility. Even if she just doubles down on her bullshit, I at least want her to consider that stuff.

But yeah, no intent to physically harm. Just send her the “Fuck you and the high horse you rode OUT on” message.

1 Like

I don’t condone killing just because someone hurts another’s feelings. Please, my friend, look past that.

I don’t condone that either. Why do you keep acting like I’m tryna kill her here? My INTENT is not “KILL!” my INTENT is “TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS BITCH!”

1 Like

I’m not. I made an example several posts ago. You seized on it. It doesn’t affect my life at all.

1 Like

Okay gotcha. Didnt know it was just an example. Thought it was you thinking I was trying to kill someone. Thanks again norse900

1 Like

No, no. Only an example.

1 Like

Amaterasu is doing something to help me energetically right now. Dunno what, exactly.

I am just asking King Belial to facilitate this process. I’m making it pretty clear what I want: I want justice. I want her held accountable for her mistreatment of me and others, I want her bullshit, her lies, her excuses and so on to be called out and exposed, I want a proper sense of closure and justice and I want confirmation of it all. Not sure though how I can petition King Belial for it though.

After that, I want Clementia and Archangels Michael and Zadkiel to come in and help me cut the cord, forgive and move on.

After that, maybe just work with King Belial, Astarte and Amaterasu for a bit.

I shall endeavor to get better at invocation and evocation and making pacts so I can ensure I pull this off.

1 Like